Chapter nineteen

When the guard turned around to find Glydelle in another hallway, she pushed Jei away as she catched her breath.

I'm not expecting that a bit.

"Nice one! You weren't caught!" V celebrated in a low voice. Maybe preventing the CCTV of M Company to find her suspicious as Cinderella.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." Jei was the first one to talk.

"Yeah. I know." She just said but still in dazed because of the kiss. Her heart were still beating loudly in shock.

Both agents went down using the elevator.

"I'm hungy." Glydelle spoke.

"V, get out of there. Cinderella should take a lunch break. She's with Jason now." Agent Jei said. "Thirteen, I'm leaving the M company's CCTV footage to you. Make Cinderella not suspicious. Fetch us in front of the hotel's main entrance."

"Copy."   Both agents replied.

The elevator went open on the first floor where the lobby was. Glydelle was about to step out but she saw Ieus in front of the elevator door. He's talking with his guards and seemingly frustrated but when the elevator opened, he glanced on the inside and crouched his brow seeing Cinderella.

Jei went out first, Cinderella then followed.

"What are you doing here?" Ieus asked in serious tone.

"She's having a lunch with me." Jei was the one to answer but Ieus never looked at him.

Ieus motioned his head to his guard. The guard went to the elevator preventing it to close.

"I thought you're done with this jerk?"

"Yeah, of course!" Cinderella replied. "He just want closure and promised not to bother me again after this lunch."

"We have a working lunch with the company's partner."  He said and grabbed her arm to pull her away from jei. "He can't bother you again if you're with me." He said that to her in front of Jei like he wasn't there in the first place.

"Very nasty behavior as a business man." Jei spoke.

"Very nasty face for a human." Ieus said as he drag Glydelle on the elevator leaving Jei seriously annoyed. When the elevator closed, Cinderella couldn't held back her laughter.

"That was very childish!"

"Well, It pissed him off." Ieus said nonchalantly.

"It's my first time to witness that side of yours." She said.

"It's your first time not to have a lunch with me." He said.

Glydelle thought through and he was right. They always had a lunch time together. Whether in a lunch meeting or in the conference room.

"That what it takes to see your childish side?"

Ieus didn't reply. The next thing was the dead silence inside the elevator while the guards standing straight in front of them.

"No wonder everybody dislikes him. He's really a rather vile being." Jei said in her ears.

The elevator skipped the 2nd floor, meaning there's no one gonna go up and join them. When it's on third floor, the doors opened. Ieus was the one to move out but he answered Cinderella before he left.

"Seeing you with other men."

Wait what?

She heard V laughed in the background.