Chapter Eight

Agent V's voice calmed her a bit. She inhaled deep and exhaled releasing the anger in her chest as she looked at his eyes. She made it look like she was hurt so bad.

"Why are you always so rude to me?" Her voice was soft and fragile. Ieus almost couldn't hear her because of the voice's low volume and loud music. He somehow understood it by reading her pinkish lips.

She faced him with a teary expression and then bowed her head as if hiding the tears. She seated back slowly to the chair she was previously on.

Before she could sit completely, someone touched her arms as if helping her to sit properly. She's honestly shocked and looked at the person. It was a guy she didn't know. She felt a cold chill on her spine. How dare that man touch her! She hates body contact especially if she didn't know the person.

"Remove his hands off of you." Agent Jei's voice was cold as it passed through the earpiece or was just her imagination?

"In a polite way, Triple seven." Viel added.

If it was Glydelle, she would get a finger and twist it around his body.  Cinderella is about to slowly remove his hand but the guy removed it immediately as if he didn't want his hand to be removed by her. He placed himself on the stool between Ieus and Cinderella.

"Hi. Albert." He extended his hand as he pronounced his name. He reeks with alcohol and his posture is a little bit tipsy or drunk? Glydelle doesn't really know. She hate the guy the moment he touched her. She's Cinderella and Cinderella is friendly… and naive. She thought deeply of what to do. It'll be rude not to accept the hand and Cinderella is not rude.

The agents noticed her reluctance.

"Accept the hand but show your fakest smile." Said Viel. She did what she was told.

"Cinderella." She gave her name as she remove immediately her hand.

"You don't look like you belong to this place. I bet it's your first time be on this kind of place." The man politely assumed.

"Aahh. Yes." She said acting uncomfortable.

"You're here to explore?" Albert asked.

"Uh..no. I'm hiding."

"Hiding, here?" He looked around emphasizing the place. "You'll be easily caught."

"Uh.. he knows I don't like places like this so he won't try to find me here." Cinderella explained.

"Oh. Who is he? Your boyfriend?" Glydelle inwardly rolled her eyes. If it's Glydelle, she'll reply with 'none of you business asshole' but now she's Cinderella. These conversation should have been with Ieus but she just got insulted again.

They'll just use this opportunity to make Ieus hear her details.

"Ex. He can't accept the end of our relationship." As they talk, Albert intently stared at her body.

Why is he looking at me like that?

She shivered inside. Disgusted with the look Albert was giving her.

"Just an ex.." Said Albert but his eyes were on Cinderella's waist then to her slender arms and her covered neck. "It's a pity that you covered your neck and legs."

Glydelle find that words perverted and insulting. She was momentarily speechless. The man raised his hand and touched her hand holding on the wine glass. She immediately let go of the wine avoiding the hands of Albert that somehow made her feel that he wanted more. She's afraid his actions would lead to sexual harassment.

Glydelle is itching to punch the guy's face. She passed her vision to the man behind Albert. Surely, Ieus is aware of what's the man is doing or about to do.