Chapter Seven

A/N: MUST READ.  I have unpublished the chapter 6 for I have added its continuation and republished it. I suggest you read again the last part to avoid confusion of the story's flow. I apologize for the inconvenience😭. Please forgive me.

****

Manmade wall of rocks divides the land when it comes to beach resort properties. The squawking sounds of seagulls were now absent as the world was shrouded in black. Only the faint sounds of laughter, chattering voices and the faint sound of an event's background music was heard along with the loud splashing of waves against the rock formation. The beauty of silence wasn’t disturbed by the sound as it was an addition to make the silence not awkward but peaceful.

Two people were waiting behind the shadow of a fat Indian almond tree, blending in the darkness brought by the night. They stared at the silhouette of two other people coming to their direction. The bespectacled guy behind the shadow was quiet while the woman he was with kept murmuring indecent words, clearly showing an irritation while glaring at the approaching objects. As the two arrived, they immediately stepped out of the dim white light from a near lamp post and joined the other two in darkness.

"How can you be so clumsy?!" The woman dressed in a black long sleeved dress muttered in a high pitched but low voice. This is the first time she saw her irritated. Every time she sees her, she's calm and formal.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't expect him to dodge. Did he saw me coming?" The lady who just arrived responded.

"Apparently yes." Replied the bespectacled guy.

"I almost forgot you're with this assignment, agent 13. Didn't hear you talk at all." Glydelle said to the bespectacled man.

"That's Agent V's job." He shortly replied.

"Triple seven," This time, agent Jei spoke in a serious tone. "Your mistake could lead us being busted. One more wrong move and we're dead." The voice of the man was neutral but somehow for Glydelle, it sounds like a threat as it was colder than the night beach breeze, as cold as ice cutting through her veins. She nodded. Agreeing to the words.

"What a failure! What should we do now?" Agent Viel annoyingly said.

"Let's proceed to the next plan. It's not a total failure at all." Glydelle said and agent Jei gave a single nod.

"They seemed to notice the appearance of Cinderella." Jei said adding to Glydelle's statement.

"I'll be in a room. Monitoring you." Agent V said.

"Go Cinderella, Agent 13 and I will just be around." Agent Jei muttered nodding to the bespectacled guy's direction.

Glydelle still received more scolding from Viel as they go inside the hotel to change. Agent V seemed to calm down but her words now clearly shows how displeased she is. How disappointed. She felt really guilty.

The two boys went somewhere she didn't know. Part of the rules is not to ask everything not related to her.

Agent V helped her up in the clothing, more like demanded what she should wear. She also reminded her many times of everything she should and shouldn't do. She repeatedly said everything that Glydelle almost memorize each word. She really regret being clumsy at those moments. They still have a chance. She hope she won't be fucked up again.

It's time to be in my favorite place.

It was near midnight when Cinderella entered the place. As soon as Cinderella stepped her foot inside, she felt the thumping of the music that reverberated to the walls throughout the whole place reaching Cinderella's heart feeling the beat. The mix of cigarette and alcohol lingered on her nose as she slowly walk towards the near counter. Neon lights slashing thought the dim place while small dots of different colored lights flickered and danced with the beat in the room. The five star hotel had this place on their first floor. This kind of place near a beach is perfect.