Chapter Sixteen

Glydelle mused around the hotel's pool area on it's rooftop. She wonder what she'll be doing right now if her life was just normal like the other people on the area. There are families happily playing on the water. There are also lovebirds on the side of the pool flirting. If she's just a normal college student, will she also have a lover? Some people were also on sunbathing chairs, welcoming the heat like were she was on. She liked the sun's rays wishing it to make her pale skin to a tan.

She took a sip on her lemonade glass.

She looked at her tablet when a notification popped up. It was a message from her boss.

Ieus: Where are you?

Cinderella: Pool.

She waited for a bit but she didn't received a reply. She resumed her musing letting her thoughts fly.

"You're making it as your vacation time huh?" Ieus said as he took the sunbathing chair beside her. He was wearing only a beach shorts with palm leaves imprinted on it and a sunglasses. Glydelle couldn't help but to look at his chiseled physique. Broad chest, toned abs and of course his biceps!

"Keep staring and I'll think you like me." Ieus nonchalantly said.

Glydelle heard V's laugh on the background.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just not used to see shirtless guys." Cinderella said retreating her gaze.

"Is that why you're in a pool filled with half naked guys to make yourself used to it?"

V's laugh just got louder. Glydelle fought hard not to roll her eyes. She was about to respond when a voice shouted in a distance.

"Cinderella!" It was agent Jei, looking shock as he spotted Cinderella. He's also half naked just like Ieus but was wet. The water is dropping from his hair to his toned body. Glydelle could see the results of his unending training and workouts at the Organization's gym.

"Jason." Cinderella said the word as if she doesn't really wanna see him here.

"You're here! I know you really didn't mean everything you said!" Jei said smiling as he stopped in front of her. Cinderella raised her resting back to focus on him.

"I'm sorry, what?!" Cinderella asked.

"You came all the way here to make peace right? I know you still love me." Jei said ignoring the confused look on Glydelle's face.

Cinderella changed her expression into somewhat angry but still remained calmed.

"I'm sorry Jason, but I already said it. I'm done with you." She said and raised. She faced her back to him but he reached her wrist to turn her around again.

"Then, why are you here? C'mon! Quit playing hard to get! I know you still loves me!"

Cinderella pulled her wrist. She was about to talk back when she felt an arm around her waist.

"She said you're done. Go, before I'll make your face hit the ground and drag you away." Ieus said casually. He pulled Cinderella's body closer to him as he watched Jason's shock expression turned into angry.

Jason looked intensely on the arm resting on Cinderella's waist.

"So he's the reason of the break up huh?" He gazed at Ieus furiously. "You're taste have gotten bitter." He said and walked passed them as he slightly bump Ieus' shoulder. Glydelle mentally noted to praise his good acting skill. He really seemed angry towards Ieus' action.

"Nice one! It worked!" V celebrated.

When Jason was far enough, Cinderella pulled herself away.