Chapter 3

Wills P.O.V

I was running up the stairs all the way up to my apartment, I passed the place where I had knocked the girl down but my gun wasn't there so I kept running to see if I dropped it before I bumped into the girl. I ran all the way up to my apartment floor. I knew this was useless obviously someone seen the gun and called the security or the police but there was a part of me that hoped it would be there, laying on the stairs. I got my phone out of my pocket and rang Kai, (his Boss)

"Boss it's not here, any luck on the security footage?"

"Jackson is working on it, just get down to the car" he replied with an angry tone. I knew he was pissed off at me. I am to, I have been in the Black Knights Mafia since I was 16 and I am now 20 and never in my 4 years of working for Kai have I once lost my gun, not only was I pissed off at myself but also a bit disappointed.

I decided to take the lift down to the ground floor because it was quicker than taken the stairs and I didn't want to keep Kai and Jackson waiting for to long, I know what Kai is like and he isn't a very patient man.

"Any luck on the footage Jackson?" I said once I got into the car

"Hang on, there's 2 minutes left" Jackson said "God this place has good security, it's taken me almost 10 minuets to get into"

"Oh no!" Jackson sighs

"What? What is it Jackson?" Kai demands

"The girl, she picked up the gun and put it into her bag!" Jackson says angrily

"WHAT?" Kai screams "Will do you know this girl?" Kai demands

"No boss, I've never met her other than when I bumped into her this morning"

"Well do you at least know her name will so I can see where she might be" Jackson adds in

"No I didn't stop to talk to her, I just helped her up and then left" I say

"Jackson I want you to look up this girl and find me everything about her, her name, what apartment number she lives in, where she works EVERYTHING! And I need it done as soon as possible" Kai demands and then starts to drive off to the warehouse

"I'm sorry Boss" I say with sincerity

"Will your banned from missions for 2 weeks and when Jackson finds out where this girl is you'll be in charge to get her by yourself and take her to my place, your also on babysitting duty, I want you to watch her in my house and make sure she doesn't get away your to tell her nothing about the Mafia and if she asks about the gun you change the subject or make up some excuse as to why you have a gun, she sleeps in the guest room next my room and I'll be at mine tomorrow morning and then you can go home and you don't come back to work until I tell you to. Is that understood?"

"Yes Boss I understand" I reply, what I really wanted to say is 'that's not fair I don't want to be babysitting the girl' and 'you can't take me off missions for 2 weeks' but I didn't want to make him angrier and also this whole mess is my fault so I kinda do deserve to watch over the girl.

Back at the cafe

Ellie's P.O.V

It's now time for mines and Lily's break, I make us a sandwich each and she gets us something to drink. I grab 2 cookies and head to the Staffs hang out place. which is just a spare room that isn't used with a table In the middle with a bunch of chairs surrounding it. I walk in and place out 2 napkins and 2 small plates on the table facing each other, set the sandwiches on the plates and take a seat waiting for lily to show up with our drinks.

It's been about 5 minuets and lily still hasn't came in with our drinks, I start to get impatient and make my way to the kitchen where lily should be making our drinks. As I walk in and realise she's not there I just go back to the staff room and find 2 drinks set at each sandwich but no lily.

"Lily?" I call out in confusion

No answer but then the door swings open and in comes lily.

"Where have you been?"

"Sorry I had to go to the toilet but I asked Harry to make us our drinks and bring them in, which I see he has" she says looking behind me at the table

We sit down and talk about Lily's birthday that is on Saturday, she's really excited as she's finally turning 20. We stop talking and eat our sandwiches and then quickly drink our Caramel Frappuccinos before we have to start working again. I finish eating my cookie as I'm heading out to take orders. Once I've completely swallowed my cookie I go over and clear the table that two kids have sat down at. I take the cups and dirty napkins and throw them in the bin and then start wiping down the table before I take their orders.

Wills P.O.V

Im sitting waiting for Jackson to come out from researching the girl when Abbie comes Over and starts talking to me about how I need to be careful when I'm carrying my gun. I know she's right but I can't be bothered listening to her so I just zone out.

"Will are you even listening to me?" She says while shaking my shoulder

I snap out of my day dream and answer her "Of course I am" I say trying to sound convincing

"What did I say then?" She questions me

"Uh.. you were lecturing about how I need to be more careful"

"Oh... good! You were listening to me"

She was about to start talking again when Jackson comes running over cutting her off.

"Abbie you need to go now, I have to talk to Will" he says trying to catch his breath

"Okay I'll see you guys later" she says while walking off

"Thanks man, so do you know where the girl is?" I say to Jackson

"No problem and of course I know where she is, I'm the best hacker and the best person at finding information you could have"

"I know you are, so where is she?"

End of chapter 3

Uh oh, they know where Ellie is! will she be okay? will they kill her?

Read to find out!

Thanks for continuing my story, also I know it's taken so long to get to the kidnapping but I have to give yous a reason to come back. Don't worry though it won't be long until the kidnapping!