Chapter 42

Ellie's P.O.V

I love my walk in wardrobe, I've spent most of the day in here with Rachel we are just sitting trying on all my clothes and pretending we are going down the red carpet with all my dresses. I have on a ruby red dress with sparkles all down it. I bought it for a formal occasion. I don't know when I'll use it but I couldn't not buy it, I fell in love with it once I saw it. I walk down towards Rachel and strike a pose "you look beautiful El" Rachel shouts as I walk down back the way I walked only to bump into Kai.

 I walk down towards Rachel and strike a pose "you look beautiful El" Rachel shouts as I walk down back the way I walked only to bump into Kai

"Woah" he says breathlessly, his eyes are wide and his jaw is nearly hitting the floor

"Close your mouth before a fly gets in it" I laugh, he shouts his mouth and rolls his eyes

"You look gorgeous" he says, I look down feeling my face heat up

"Thank you" I say still looking down at the floor.

He lifts my head up by putting his fingers under my chin and listing them up so I am looking at his face. He leans in and his lips touch mine, he bites my lip wanting to deepen the kiss. I allow him and we kiss until Rachel interrupts us

"Eww keep it PG or at least get a room" she laughs, I blush and pull away from Kai. He rolls his eyes and pecks my lips before telling me to get dressed into something casual and that we were going out. I nod my head and once he leaves I take the dress off and hang it back up. Pulling out a pair of ripped jeans and a nice top. I didn't know where we were going, he didn't say anything and somethings tells me he won't tell me. I find a pair of my new trainers that match what I'm wearing. Rachel gets a phone call and then leaves saying that Lucas wants her.

Turns out we were all going out together. We are currently sitting in one of Kai's many cars. There's me, Rachel, Lucas, Oscar, Kai, Marcus, Will and some other girl I don't know. I still don't know where we are going but we are all in our normal clothes.

"Hey Will, I haven't seen you in weeks" I say, he looks up from his phone and smiles at me

"I know, I've been very busy thanks to Kai" he says, I nod my head not really sure what else to say to keep a conversation going. We sit in silence for a while until I remembered that Marcus was on a date yesterday.

"So Marcus, how was your date?" I ask

"It was good" he says

"Is there going to be a second date?" Rachel asks him

"I hope so" he says and then smiles at the girl that I don't know the name of. Then it clicked

"Omg your who he went out on a date with?" I ask smiling at the girl, she blushes and nods her head

"Savannah right?" I ask her, I mean I know that is her name since Marcus told me yesterday but I just asked anyway to make conversation. She however doesn't reply vocally but just nods her head again. She looks really nice and she is beautiful, I wasn't expecting her to be so shy and quiet though. Especially since she is going out on dates with Marcus who is very loud and definitely not shy.