Chapter 35

Rachel's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Ellie would lie to me like that, as soon as she told me she didn't actually move to Australia I was hurt but then I was more mad that she lied to me, we have been best friends for so many years and I couldn't believe she done that. Deep down I felt worried tho, I told myself that I didn't need to feel worried that she left on purpose and lied to my face, I thought our friendship would be over cause she knows how much I hate lying and the reason behind it.

When she told me about Kai and the Mafia I felt bad that I was so angry at her and that I didn't wanna feel worry towards her but I felt even more worse and ashamed of myself that I did t let her explain first before I got mad and worked up about it. In my mind I made a decision that unless she had a proper really good explanation and reason to lie to wouldn't speak to her, and I felt stupid because I know Ellie and I know she wouldn't leave without a good reason and I was right.

Aa soon as she told me about the Mafia I believed her, I mean it made sense why she went missing and wasn't contacting me or anyone else plus she's not one to lie especially to me. I felt sick once she said about it, and all I could think about was how I was going to help her get out of this situation. That was until she brought up Kai and how she has some sort of feelings towards him. I didn't know what to think of it, I mean he's a Mafia leader but as long as he keeps her safe and she's happy then I suppose I can't do anything about it. I know she would feel the same if this situation was reversed.

I still felt a bit sick and worried for her but she said she was fine and that nothing and has happened to her there. I told her I respected her decisions about Kai and that I wouldn't think of her any differently and that was the truth. I love her no matter what and I always will!

However there's still one thing I didn't understand. "I don't understand why your telling me this now though? Won't Kai get mad?" I ask. Once she told me about everything what happened that day she went missing and how she couldn't tell me I didn't understand why she was telling me now.

She told me that he knew and said it was okay that she was telling me. She then told me about this guy that likes me and I felt my blood run cold. Some Mafia man likes me? I don't know how I feel about that. I was freaking out and I didn't know what to do. She said that she trusts him and that they are best friends now and how she would never want to put me in danger but I want Sure. I remember bumping into him, he seemed so pissed off but then again so would I have been someone had spilt burning hot coffee over me.

I told her I would meet him and she phoned him, I heard the phone call and he sounded so happy and now we are currently sitting on the sofa waiting for him to come.

"I'm really nervous" I admitted, I didn't exactly know how to feel about this situation.

"Don't be, I promise He is really nice and you'll like him but if you don't that's fine you don't have to move into the mansion with us" Ellie says reassuringly and giving me a quick hug.

I take a deep breath and hear the door being knocked. She goes to get it and I can hear them talking before they make their way into the room. I couldn't actually make out what they were saying. They sat down and there was a moment of awkward silence before Lucas you call him spoke up

"Hi I'm Lucas and I know that may seem rally weird and all too much for you so I'm sorry for that" he says

"It's okay, sorry about spilling that coffee over you by the way" I say, he laughs

"It's fine, it wasn't even mine anyway" I nod my head and then we sit in awkward silence again, none of us really knew what to say. Thankfully after a while Ellie knew what to say and we feel into a comfortable conversation.

Ellie's P.O.V

There was an awkward silence after Rachel and Lucas met, after a while I managed to clear it though and we all feel into a conversation. Rachel and Lucas seemed to get on well and Rachel seemed as if she was comfortable so I was glad about that.

My phone started to ring, I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Kai. "Sorry I have to take this" I said as I stood up and excused myself from the room. I felt bad for leaving them incase it got awkward again but I knew that if I didn't answer the phone to Kai he would either be really worried or get mad.

"Hello?" I ask once I was in the kitchen. I didn't want them to hear my conversation and I also didn't want to be rude and talk on the phone in front of them and ask them to e quiet.

"Hey how's it going?" He asks

"Good...I think, Rachel forgave me and she agreed to meet Lucas, there was awkward silence at first but we all started to talk but I don't know how they are no since they are in the living room alone"

"Well that's good she forgave you, I wasn't expecting her to be so forging so quick but I'm glad she did" he says

"Yeah me to, not to be rude but why did you call?" I ask

"Am I allowed to check up on my girl?" He asks,  roll my eyes

"Don't roll your eyes at me princess" He says, I could practically see him smirking

"What? I never!" I lied

"Don't lie to me either, unless you want spanked" (I feel so weird writing this 😂) I blushed, how did he know I rolled my eyes?

"How did you know I rolled my eyes?" I ask confused

"I know everything" he says, I rolled my eyes again

"Just like I know you just rolled your eyes there again" He says, "I told you to stop that clearly you need to be taught how to listen"

"No I don't, I know how to listen I just choose not to" I smirk even though he can't see me

"Oh really? Then I must teach you to listen to me and do as I say" he says

"Nope you don't have to do that either, anyway I have to go I'll see you later" I say

"Wa.." before he could finish his sentences I hung up and went back to the living room. Gosh he's going to kill me later!

End of chapter 35

Hope you enjoyed
Sorry it's short!