Chapter 11

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up in my room, I can't remember falling asleep but I remember Kai lifting me up carrying me. The only reason I let him carry me was because I was really tired and wasn't thinking straight plus he kinda scares me, I mean come on he is a Mafia leader can you blame me?

Knock knock

I heard the knock on my door and Stiffened, I lay down and shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"I know your awake, I looked at the cameras" I recognised the voice and knew it was Oscar, I wasn't expecting it to be him as he's normally very busy but I didn't sit up anyway, even though I was starting to become friends with him and Lucas I was still afraid of them especially since I found out they were in a Mafia yesterday. I still find it creepy how they have cameras in my room, what if I was getting changed? They would see me naked!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Oscar spoke again "please don't be afraid of me, I thought we were friends" I could tell he was hurt, I didn't understand why because he is in a Mafia and I thought they weren't allowed feelings but apparently that's not entirely true since Oscar and Lucas seem to care about me and think of me as their friend, heck even Kai is nice to me.

I sat up and looked at him, I was right he was hurt the frown on his face says it all. He is upset because I am afraid of him, it's supposed to be the other way around he is supposed to want everyone to be terrified of him so what makes me so different? He chuckles and I look up at him confused, what is he laughing at?

"Your my friend Ellie and my friends don't need to be afraid of me" he said, wait did he just read my mind?! Or maybe I was just loud thinking again, yeah that sounds more realistic I tend to do that a lot, I start saying what I'm thinking and I never realise until Rachel or someone tells me. Just to make sure I ask him, "did I say that out loud?" He looks at me amused and nods his head. "How much did I say out loud?"

"Your exact words were 'He is upset because I am afraid of him, it's supposed to be the other way around he is supposed to want everyone to be terrified of him so what makes me so different?' "

"Oh" was all I said, I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to make it look like I'm ignoring him, in case he gets mad.

"Ellie you have been here for just over a week and in that time have we hurt you?" He asks and starts to make his way to the end of the bed where he sits down.

"No" I say, I'm not going to lie because he knows the truth anyway

"Exactly and don't you think if we wanted to hurt you we would have already?"

"Maybe but that doesn't mean that you still won't"

"We won't I promise, please don't be afraid of us" I know he's telling the truth by the Look in his eyes, there is not one bit of me that thinks he'll hurt me. But I can't help but still feel a bit scared when he is sitting Close to me, I don't know if I'm going to clam down when they are around me anytime soon but I do know that I believe them when they say they aren't going to hurt me. Besides they have no reason to anyway, as long as I be carful about what I say then they won't get mad at me and they won't hurt me....right?

"I-I don't know if I'm going to be able to not be afraid of yous I mean you are in a M-Mafia" I decided to speak what was on my mind. I looked at his face and he was still upset

"I understand where you are coming from and I know it will take you a while to get close to us, just know we won't hurt you" and with that being said he stood up and walked towards the door again, before he walked out he turned around and said "I need to go to work now, get washed up Kai is wanting to speak with you, I'll see you later" before I could even reply he walked out and shut the door

I slowly got up from the bed and went to the cupboard, I picked out an outfit that I was going to wear today and then headed to the bathroom. Once I was out Of the shower I put on my black leggings and blue t-shirt and walked back into the room I was staying in. Kai was sitting on my bed in deep thought, he didn't realise I was in the room until I shut the cupboard door, he flinched and then turned to look at me.

"Ellie I know your scared but I need to talk with you about something your going to want to know"

End of chapter

Sorry it's so short but I thought this would be a good place to end it

What do you think The very important thing is? Do you think it will be a good or a bad thing for Ellie?

Continue reading to find out!!

Thank you so much for reading my story so far I really appreciate it, I can't believe I have over 100 reads! The last chapter I published was not even a month ago and it was on 50 reads and now I have over 100! I seriously can't believe it thank you to everyone who read so far!!