Chapter 33

Ellie's P.O.V

For the past week Josh has been coming over for dinner and we would all watch a movie and hang out until 11 o'clock when Josh has to leave and me Kai and Lucas go to bed. Oscar hangs around with us to sometimes and he's fine now. He doesn't need to rest anymore but Kai still said he won't let him go back out on what they call 'missions' for another week just to make sure he is totally okay. I thought that was a smart and nice thing to do and it made me realise that Kai isn't actually that bad and he cares for his members. He isn't as heartless as he's made out to be.

Me and Kai have got a lot closer lately, I no longer argue for 20 minuets every night about sleeping in the same bed as him. One because it's useless and there no point and two because I trust him a bit more to not do anything.

It's currently 12:00 and I'm getting ready to go see Rachel. I'm freaking out because Lucas has took a liking towards her and asked my permission to meet her properly and he was talking about asking her out. I knew she didn't have a boyfriend anymore cause we were texting about it and he broke up with her. He found someone else and lost feelings for her, I felt really bad because I knew how much she loved him. She was so hurt and I wanted to come see her but I had to act as if I was in Australia and I obviously can't just out of no where turn up. I hated it. But now that Lucas has taken a liking to her I won't have to hide it from her no more as I'll be able to tell her the truth. We off course had to ask Kai first and he said as long as we get her to promise and swear to not say anything I'm allowed to tell her the truth.

I trusted Lucas and I knew what he was like, I know what your thinking I shouldn't want my best friend going out with someone form a Mafia but I know that Lucas is kind and funny and he'd be good for her. I think they'd get on really well, obviously I'm not going to make her go out with him, it will be completely her choice but I wouldn't mind if she did decide to go out with him. I would have when I first got here and didn't know Lucas but he's my best friend now and I trust him. I would class him as my brother.

You might be thinking that if I tell Rachel about the Mafia that it could be putting her in danger and I've thought about it, and Lucas has thought about it to but when we both talked we decided that here, in the mansion wouldn't be so dangerous and she wouldn't be in danger if nobody knew about it.

I'm kinda freaking out about telling her the truth and that I wasn't In Australia. What if she doesn't forgive me? What if she hates me for lying to her? I don't think she will but what happens if she doesn't trust me or gets scared away? She's like my sister and I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't wanna be around me anymore.

I texted her the other day and told her I need to tell her something, I told her that I was going to come 'fly' over and she said that was fine. I can't wait to tell her the truth because I hate lying to her but at the same time I don't know how she'll take it.

I hope she doesn't end up getting scared and hating me. Call me selfish but I really do hope she comes to the mansion to live, I've missed he so much and it would be so good to have her here.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lucas came into the room

"Knock knock" he says, I turn around and smile at him

"You know your suppose to knock the doer not say knock knock" I laugh and shake my head at him

"Well I like to be different" he says

"Yeah I can tell"

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asks as if he's offended

"Nothing, I was just agreeing with you" I laugh

"So what did you want anyway?" I ask

"Woah that was rude, may as well just kick me out" He laughs

"You know what I mean" I say

"I was just wondering if your ready" He asks

"Wait, your coming with me?" I ask

"Yeah, I thought we discussed this. I was going because I like her?" He says in a 'duh' tone

"We did btu I thought I was going to have time to see her by myself first, and tell her the trust with no one there" I say, I didn't wanna go to her house and Lucas be with me, she might feel uncomfortable especially with how they first met. Also she might freak out if he's there when I tell her about the Mafia.

"And weren't you really cheeky to her when you first seen her? She'll not want you in her house and I don't wanna make her feel uncomfortable" I say, he sighs

"Yeah your right, I'll drop you off and then when I come to pick you up can I meet her?" He asks

I thought about it for a while

"Yeah if she wants to meet you" I say, he nods and we make our way out of my room

"Kai wants to see you before we leave" Lucas tells me as he takes out his phone once it beeped

"Ugh okay lets go" I say and we head to his office

Once we get there, Kai was just warning me about Rachel and how he'll need to have to hack into her phone to make sure she doesn't try tell anyone. He also said that he will get someone to watch over her if she doesn't want to come to the mansion. I tried to get him to change his mind but he wouldn't. I understand where he's coming from though.

Could he not have just done that to me when I found the gun? I thought instead of kidnapping me. Then again I wouldn't have found out about my brother, and I wouldn't have met Lucas or Oscar and I suppose I was starting to not mind being around Kai so it all kinda worked out.

"Okay fine" I say

"Thank you, I'll see you later and good luck" Kai says as he kisses my forehead and shuts the door behind him.

Me and Lucas go and get into the car. I was so nervous and I think he was to.

"Hey, could you please put in a good word for me once you mention about me and the Mafia, tell her that I didn't mean to be cheeky that day at the coffee shop" he says as I was about to get out of the car

"Yeah Off course" I say and step out of the car

"I'll see you later" he says, I say it back and shut the car door.

I walk into building and get to her front door. I sigh, well here goes Nothing.

End of chapter 33

Hope you enjoyed!  Thanks for reading!

So how do you think Rachel will react?

Will she forgive Ellie? Will she want to meet Lucas and move into the mansion?

I won't be updating this story for a while as I will be writing and posting some of my other story but don't worry it won't be that long only a few days maybe a week!