Chpater 40

Marcus's P.O.V

Half an hour later Ellie and Rachel finally found something for me to wear tonight. I kept pointing at shirts I thought were nice but apparently they were not suitable for dates because I would 'look like I was going to a beach', or another one was 'no you want to impress her not make her run away' and 'you'd look like a dad that was about to go to a bbq' I mean the shirt was blue and green but it wasn't suitable for my date with Savannah.

Rachel asked me where I was taking her. I told her the restaurant we were going to and she ended up picking out a plain grey shirt. I mean seriously all this time just to pick out a plain boring grey shirt? Off course I didn't say that to her. I wasn't crazy and I wanted to live to go on my date so I told her I liked it and that it was a good choice. Once we had that in the basket the girls decided that they needed new clothes as well. So off course that took us another 2 hours for them to find all the clothes they needed. That was just on the second floor!

I sighed as we made our way up to the next floor. This one had shoes and lingerie which I was not looking forward to go near.

"Seriously do yous really need that many shoes?" I ask, they had a basket full of shoes each! Asking them that question seemed to be a big mistake as both of them turned around and stared at me wide eyed. Tip for all yous male out there, never say that a female too many shoes because the lecture you receive afterwards is not worth it!

According to them they can't just have a few pairs of shoes that goes with a lot of outfits, they need to have shoes for ever outfits they have! Oh and don't get me started on high heels, they need a new pair for every dress they buy! I swear Rachel alone had 9 pairs of high heels, about 12 different pairs of flats and 8 pairs of trainers. That's only the ones she bought today, I'd hate to see her closet!

"Yous want to go get food?" I ask, I'm starving and I've wanted to go get something to eat the minute we got my shirt.

"I just have to grab a few more things" Rachel says running over to the lingerie. Oh no, here we go!

"Uh I'll wait over here" I said pointing to the seat where you sit on when you try on shoes. Both girls nodded and walked over to the bras and panties.

Ellie's P.O.V

"Oh look how cute this bra set is!" I say pointing to a baby pink bra and thong.

"You should totally get that, pink is so your colour!" Rachel encourages, I nod looking for my size and then putting it into my basket.

I get a few more bras and thongs and then wait for Rachel to be done. Once she's done we head over to the check out and pay for everything. I spent over £200 and I felt bad that I spent so much on Kai. I didn't have my own money no more since I didn't have a job, I decided that I would talk to him about it. I need a job, I feel bad taking his money even though he has so much.

I left primark with 6 new dresses, with matching heels, a few more pairs of work out clothes, 3 oversized jumpers, 2 pairs of leggings and 3 pairs of jeans, 6 pairs of trainers, 4 pairs of flats, 7 different T-shirts, about 10 different thongs, 4 new bras and 2 bra sets. In case you can't tell I love shopping. I had so many bags but Rachel had double as much as me. She had her own money since she still worked but she has now ran out and we only went to 1 shop!

We still had to go get food and then we were planning on doing more shopping but we both decided that we have spent an awful lot of money and had so much already that we could just go get food and then go home.

We had to go to the car first as there was no way we could carry all these bags, my arms were dead and when I put my bags in the car my whole arm was red with marks from the bags. I looked at Rachel's and Marcus's arms as well and they were just as bad as mine.

"I think we may have overs shopped a bit" I laughed, my arms were so sore

"A bit? I'm surprised all your stuff fitted into the car!" Marcus exclaims

"Me too to be honest" I laughed as we walked into KFC

We just ordered a 9 piece bargain bucket to share between us,  once we were done we headed back to the car and drove back to the mansion.

End Of Chapter 40

Hope you enjoyed!

KFC or McDonald's?
- I prefer KFC but I don't get it that much no more because they changed their chips 🤮 I haven't had once from February! I was so close to getting one today but I got Burger King instead

Thanks for reading, sorry it's short!