The actual Chapter 38 😂

Rachel's P.O.V

I couldn't find Ellie anywhere! I checked the living room, kitchen, her room, my room and that's all the rooms I know. I'm lost now! I haven't been here for a day yet so I don't know my way around, I didn't even know where the kitchen was! I just wandered into it.

I'm currently just wandering around the corridors trying to find my way back to the living room or any room that I am familiar with but all theses corridors look the same! This is useless how does anyone find their way around here?

I can do a corridor that looked different, at the end where two big black double doors. I had a feeling it was Kai's office. I was afraid of him but I was lost and I needed to find my way back. Then a thought hit me! Ellie knows I'm afraid of him so maybe she's hiding from me in his office? It's worth a shot and even if she wasn't I could ask him to show me the at back to the living room. I walk over to the doors and knock, I hear a come in and then take a deep breathe and opened the door.

"Rachel, what can I do for you?" He asks looking up to see who it was and then looking back to whatever he was doing

"Uh have you seen Ellie?" I ask shyly, he scares me I don't know why because I'm no longer scared of Lucas but there's just something about Kai that scares me. I was brought out of my thoughts when I realised he was talking to me but I wasn't listening.

"Uh..sorry what did you say?" I ask, he glares at me

"I don't like repeating myself Rachel" he says calmly, I nod and quickly apologise. He sighs and then tells me that he hasn't seen Ellie and that he though I was with her I told him what happened and he just laughed. I told him about the part where I got lost looking for her and he said he would take me back to the living room once he has finished his work.

So now I'm sitting down on the couch in his office patiently waiting for him to finish. It's kinda awkward, it's so quiet and I just bursted out laughing. I'm not good with silence especially awkward silence so when I feel like there is awkward silence I just start laughing. Kai looks up from his work and stares at me.

"Something funny?" He asks

"N-no I'm just not good with awkward silence" I answer truthfully

"Well I'm trying to work so could you be quiet" he says. Gosh why is he so moody. How does Ellie even like him?

I jump when he slams his hands down on his desk in anger and glares at me. If looks could kill I'd be six feet under.

"What did you just say?" He almost growls, I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion what is he talking about?

"W-what?" I ask, he's still giving me death glares and he looks like he about really to kill me. That's when I realised I must have said that out loud. Shoot he's going to murder me!

"I- uh- I-I'm Sorry" I stutter out, I don't know what to say but I don't want to make him more mad by not answering him.

"Just get out" he shouts. I stand up but don't move, the only reason I'm here isn't he first place is because I got lost

"B-but I don't know where to g-go" I say helplessly

"Down the bottom of the corridor, to the right, then left and then right again" he grumbles out angrily. He really didn't like what I said about how Ellie likes him.

I forgotten what he said already, was it left first or right? I stop in front of the door and turn back around to him.

"Uh was it left or right first?" I ask sheepishly, he groans loudly and angrily and picks up his phone. He dials a number and holds the phone to his ear.