Chapter 9

Ellie's P.O.V

It's been a week now since I phoned Rachel, a week since I've been here! There has been no police, no talking to my friends and I missed Lily's birthday party. I'm starting to lose hope of getting out of here. I know what your thinking it's only been a week you can still escape. Well it's not that easy when there is men watching you like a hawk, I've had no chances of escaping at all. Like yesterday I wanted to get a glass of water so I stood up and started walking to the kitchen, Lucas jumped up of the sofa and ran to me and asked me where I was going I told him I was going to  the kitchen to get a glass of water that he could just sit down and I'll be back in a minute but no he had to come with me, he followed me into the room I was staying in as well. I have had no alone time!  I need space from all of these boys! They even watch me sleep! I mean how creepy is that.

"Lucas Kai wants to see you in his office" Oscar said walking into the living room. Lucas got up from the sofa and told Oscar to watch me until he comes back, Oscar came and sat beside me.

"So what's it like being stuck with my little brother all day?" Oscar asked

"You guys are twins, your the same age" I laughed, oh yeah that's another thing I've become a bit comfortable with Lucas and Oscar, I don't see Oscar very much but he's nice to me when I seen him.

"No I'm older by 3 minutes, come on we have been over this" he reminds me

"Yeah because 3 minutes is a big difference"

"It is" he huffs and crosses his arms over his chest like a child would do if they don't get what they want

"Yeah real mature, if you ask me I'd say Lucas should be the one older by 3 minuets because he acts like a 21 year old" I joke, Oscar looks at me and smirks

"Ellie if I was you I would run" I just laugh at him

"You don't scare me Oscar, your adorable" I say pinching his cheeks

"I'm not adorable I'm in a Mafia, the Black Knights Mafia to be exact and we are the biggest and strongest Mafia there is, everyone is afraid of us" he says and immediately I can tell he regrets it, because my face drops and I start to panic

"W-What?!" I jump up from my seat and slowly back away, I've heard of the Black Knights before they are the most feared Mafia in all of America, the police ignore them because they are that scary. No wonder I haven't been found.

"Ellie it's okay we aren't going to hurt you" Oscar try's to reinsure me but it doesn't work because I turn around and start running, I don't know where I'm going to run to I mean if I manage to get out of this mansion they will just find me again, they found out where I work I'm sure they can easily find out where I live. I can't believe all this time I have been with the Black Knights Mafia, I thought I was with a stupid street gang but then again I thought I would be rescued and look at me, I'm still here with this gang that I just found out are the most feared Mafia in America.

I was to busy in my thoughts and running away from Oscar that I didn't realise I came to a dead end, in front of me was Kai's office and I just ran straight into it causing a Big Bang and me to fall to the floor. The door opened and I looked up to see Kai standing there with Lucas behind him, I scrambled back and into Oscar, Tears are flowing down my face and Kai is looking at me as if I was an alien.

"What is going on" Kai asks full of confusion

"I accidentally told her we are a Mafia" Oscar says

End of chapter 9 - Sorry this Chapter was so short, the next one will be longer!

So Ellie found out that she has been staying with a Mafia, will she be okay? Do you think there is even a difference?

What will Kai do about Oscar telling Ellie about The Black Knights Mafia?

Continue reading to find out

Hope you enjoyed this chapter thanks for reading!