Another story

I'm thinking if publishing my other story soon, its got 6 parts already and I think I'll upload it when I write another few chapters!

It's called 'saved my a gang leader'

Description below - let me know what you think!

"What happened to you" he shouts, I start to back away but with every step I take back he takes one forward, this goes on until I can't go back anymore because of the wall.

"N-nothing I-i f-feel" I lied, I'm not telling him anything I don't even know him

"Do not lie to me" He says awfully calm

"I-I'm not" I whisper, I'm surprised he even heard it, I look down at my feet and my eyes start to tear up

"You don't need to be afraid of me, I'll never hurt you" He says as he puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my head up, this was when I realised that nobody was left in the cafe apart from me, him and one of the people he came in with.

"Come on let's go home" He says and lifts me up, I start to scream, punch and kick him but he doesn't let me go

"PUT ME DOWN, LET ME GO" I scream as he walks out the door

"Shhh it's okay just let me help you" he whispers into my ear but I don't calm down and I continue to punch his back

He sets me into a black SUVs and shuts the door, I tried opening it but it was locked, one of the guys that was in the restaurant came in from the other side and sat down, and then the other one gets in the front, then the car starts and we start to drive away from the restaurant.

"Please let me go" I cry

-----------------

Lucy is an abused girl that works in a restaurant, she gets abused by the people who adopted her. Her real parents died when she was little and the people who adopted her have never been good to her.

Jackson is the leader of the most feared gang in New York, he stops at a restaurant one day and takes interest in a waitress that works there, he decides that he wants her and that he will do anything to have her, if she likes it or not she is his.