Chapter 53

Ellie's P.O.V

The last 3 days were the worst 3 days of my life. The thunder and lightning was non stop and I just sat in mine and Kai's room freaking out, crying and screaming. Kai, Rachel, Lucas and Oscar were also freaking out as they didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to react to me, or what to do. They tried everything to calm me down but nothing worked. I knew nothing would. The thunder and lightning brought back horrible memories that I never wanted to think about again but unfortunately for me I remember them when it thunders and when there is lightning. Them 3 days felt like hell and what made it worse was that it felt like it dragged by.

I was constantly clinging onto Kai or Rachel, I didn't want to be alone. I been sick a few times and I was shaking and crying the whole time. My head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer and I got no sleep whatsoever.

The weather has now thankfully cleared up and the sun is shining in the sky. I feel so emotionally drained right now, I'm so tired due to not getting much sleep with the loudness and how scared I felt. I'm just so thankful that it's finally over.

Kai's P.O.V

Helpless. That's how I felt during the past few days, completely and utterly helpless. Seeing my girlfriend so hurt and afraid and not being able to do anything about it really hurt me. Normally I'm the one people are afraid of, normally I love it when people are petrified but seeing my princess, shaking and crying with fear made me feel all sorts towards the weather.

Ellie has something called Astraphobia, we found that out about an hour ago. I called in a different doctor. One specialised in helping people overcome their fears and help find out what I could do if this were to happen again, which I'm sure it will because it's the weather. Dr. Graham said that Ellie has Astraphobia. This is an extreme fear of thunder and lightning, she said that is treatable and I have payed for the best treatment to try and help my girl.

Rachel was telling what happened and why Ellie is so afraid. She's has had many traumatic experiences in her life when a thunderstorm was happening. One of them being her great granny being struck by lightning right before her eyes and died. I felt so bad when I heard what had happened to her granny. It must have been such an awful experience watching someone you love very much die right before your eyes and not being able to do anything about it. I couldn't imagine being in Ellie's shoes and I feel so bad for her.

But that's only one of the reasons why she is so afraid, another reason is because she herself has been struck by lighting and almost died. She was so close to death. This was about a year and a half after her granny died from being struck.

Ellie has been through an awful lot. I would hate to be in her shoes. But it just shows how strong she is, how amazing and wonderful she truly is.

End Of Chapter 53

Sorry I know it's ridiculously short but I wanted to get another chapter out and give yous a background on why Ellie is so afraid.