Chapter 25

It's been a few weeks since I seen Rachel, I've been texting her and my cousin. I felt bad that I never thought about asking Rachel to tell my cousin to come over so I could see her but I never really saw her much before I got kidnapped anyway. I've texted her a few times, she also thinks I'm in Australia but she's a bit more suspicious as I phoned her telling her I was coming to hers and then never came and nobody heard of my for a few days. I told her a couple of lies to get myself out of it and she hasn't brought it back up.

I remember when I first got here and I was Kai's maid, now according to him I'm his girl and I'm staying in the same room as him. Just shows you how much a few weeks can change your life.

As much as I didn't like Kai I'm starting to get used to being around him, I think him giving me a phone helped me become more happy I know it sounds stupid but I am as I get to talk to Rachel and I even got Lily's number as well and told her I was sorry about missing her birthday. She forgave me and we don't talk that much but I would text her a few times.

Today I had to make dinner for me and Kai, I was tempted to turn around and say no but he said he really wants to try my cooking. I basically have no choice as he threatened to take my phone of me, I didn't want that to happen. It's only 2 o'clock and I'm currently sitting in the living room watching mean girls on the tv. Lucas and Oscar were with me earlier but left as soon as I put on mean girls, who knew all I had to do to get time to myself was watch a movie. They had work to do anyway and Kai said I can be by myself for a few hours until he gets back so they had permission to leave.

I'm starting to feel mixed emotions about Kai again and I'm starting to wonder if I should give him a chance or not. I hate that I'm thinking like this because I know what he's done isn't something I should forgave but it's not like he's treating me badly or using me as a slave. Gosh I'm having déjà vu, it wasn't too long ago when I was thinking about this and decided it was a stupid idea and here I am a few weeks later thinking about it again even when the first time I told myself it wasn't a good idea.

I feel like if I know something isn't a good idea I do it anyway and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. What can I say I love taken chances and second guessing myself. I decided I wasn't going to think about this anymore right now and I'm going to watch the movie.

***

Once the movie was over I went and got started on dinner, I was going to make homemade lentil soup, with homemade ice cream for dessert. I know it doesn't sound like much but I fancy soup right now and lentil is the only one I can make homemade so I don't care if Kai likes it or not. He said he wanted to try my cooking and he didn't tell me what to make.

10 minuets later

"Something smells nice" Kai states walking into the kitchen and sitting down at the table

"I'm making lentil soup" I say without turning around to face him, I don't care if it annoys him or not

"Nice, it's not my favourite however I do like it" He says as if I actually care whether it's his favourite soup or not

"Anything I can help you with?" I was surprised when he offered to help me but I didn't want or need his help so I politely declined his offer

"No thank you I can do it myself" okay I wasn't sure if that was polite but it doesn't matter when is he ever polite to me?

"Alright" He says before sitting down

Once the soup is ready I serve it with some bread, I had put the ice cream in the freezer for later.

"This is really good, I'll need to make you cook more often"

"I'm glad you like it but I'm not your personal chef Kai"I maybe shouldn't have said that last part but aw well to late now