Video Audition

(3person's POV)
"Hey you just have to zoom in a little!" Yelled a girl with brown hair and yellow eyes.

After the camera zoomed in on her slightly, she gave the guy in the control room a thumbs up.

"Ok Hi, my name is Mia-bella but most just call me Mia or Bella. My best qualities are that I'm reliable, a good friend, kind and work well with others. Now your probably wondering why I'm in a prison. First, technically this is juvy and as to why I'm here is" suddenly sounds of struggling were heard coming her way.

In came Duncan who was trying to fight off at least 6 huge guards. It took a lot of effort but the 6 of them finally managed to throw Duncan back in his cell.

"Hi guys!" Mia-bella said

"Hey Bella" all the guards said

"I see you brought him back but next time, try to be a little more gentle" She said to them as she walked to stand next to Duncan's cell.

After they left and completely forgetting about the camera, she turned her attention to Duncan, pushing her hand through the bars to touch his bruised face.

Duncan, in turn leaned into her hand, loving the soft touch of her skin. "Did you have to try and escape again?"

"What kind of a bad boy would I be if I didn't." He smirked "Hey, aren't you still filming?"

"Oh yeah" she said before turning to the camera again. "So that's pretty much it and I hope you choose me to be a contestant."