《 prologue 》

Morning sunrays pierced through the curtains of my window and layed upon my face. I rolled around a little before actually waking up.

"I had a beautiful dream. Ugh..", I said before jumping off of my bed.

It was an usual day, Thursday, and that meant a school day. I grabbed my uniform and wrapped it around my body, just to realise that the skirt had gotten shorter for about two centimeters.

"Did I gain weight or is this skirt small?"

I walked into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

-

"Goodbye mother!", I shouted before closing the door. Outside, I saw my friend Minhee.

"Y/N!!", she shouted.

She pulled me into a tight embrace, and I felt something wet roll down my back.

"Are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy to see you.. ", she said and moved away, grabbing my hand.

"Let's go!"

On our way to school, my phone beeped a few times and then I took it out, just to see a message.

Joel: "Hey baby? How are you?"

Y/N: "What do you want Joel? I really don't understand why you're trying so hard."

I glanced at Minhee, to see that she was already staring at my phone. I made a pouty face and she heaved a sigh.

"Is it him again?"

"Yes.. Minhee, what do I do? He's just so annoying."

We were almost in the school's front yard, a new message popped up.

Joel: "I want you baby ;)"

"I know!", Minhee grabbed my arm and pulled me behind one tree.

"Lie to him."

"Care to explain?", I rised one eyebrow.

"Tell him that you have a boyfriend. That you're taken."

I took out my phone, and sighed, "Are you sure?"

"There's nothing to lose."

Y/N: "I have a boyfriend. Sorry."

He replied immediately.

Joel: "Really? Prove it then." Seen at 10PM

"Now, my dear friend, throw me into my grave. I'm screwed."

-

I came home a few minutes ago. I changed into more comfortable pajamas, and walked over to the dining room.

"How was school dear?"

"It was okay. Just an ordinary day."

"After dinner, please do your homework. I really want you to enroll your dream university.", her hand lightly squeezed mine, and a smile appeared on her face.

After some time, there I was, on my bed, thinking of how to prove it to Joel.. Suddenly, Minhee's words popped into my head..

"Use a fake boyfriend picture. Download one from the internet, and tell him that he's your boyfriend."

I did so. I scrolled through various pictures, but none actually made my heart beat faster..

Then, when I was about to lose hope, I saw it. I saw a perfect picture, and a picture of my dream boyfriend.

 I saw a perfect picture, and a picture of my dream boyfriend

"Fuck Y/N, he's so milky."

"What are you saying? Calm down woman."

I put it as my profile picture on Twitter, and turned the phone off so I could study in peace.

NOTIFICATION: 10 NEW MESSAGES

NOTIFICATION: 36 NEW MESSAGES

NOTIFICATION: 99+ NEW MESSAGES

-