《 chapter 10 》

•  •  •

*BEEP, BEEP*

"Just five more minutes"

After some time, the beeping sound could be heard, again.

"Wait-is this my phone?!"

I got up and grabbed my phone, soon, answearing the call..

"Hello?"

"Ah, good morning. Are you mrs. Jeemin's daughter?"

"Yes? Is something wrong?"

My heart started to beat faster than usual. The next words I heard, made me shiver.

"Your mother had a car accident. Can you come to the hospital?"

What? Accident?

I dropped my phone as I continously kept on staring at one spot, not moving, nor breathing.

I ran towards my closet and picket out some comfortable clothes to wear. I brushed my hair, put on my snekers, and did my morning routine, but everything in a second. I grabbed my purse and phone, while running out the door and towards the elevator.

•  •  •

KIM TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Come on Y/N.. Answear the calls already..

It's been my sixth time calling her. She never answeared. I got worried and hoped I would see her at school, or in the school's park.

But she wasn't there.

Luckily, I installed a location tracker on her phone and now, I could find her.

Hospital?

Sweat started to occupy my whole body. As I ran, I took my jacket off and tied it around my waist, and flew with the wind.

AT THE HOSPITAL

KIM Y/N'S P.O.V

"Excuse me, could you tell me where mrs. Jeemin is? I am her daughter"

"She is in the operation room"

I looked behind me and saw 'OPERATION ON'

"Mother.." I ran towards the big door and a doctor who has been standing in front of it.

"How is my mother? Is she okay? What is going on-"

"Miss, calm down" He held me for my shoulders "I will tell you but calm down first"

I was too scared, too nervous to calm down. I felt tears start to break out of my eyes and stinging while trying to hold them.

"She is, in a really bad condition. She has lost a lot of blood, and we don't have the donor.. She may not make it"

The doctor left, and I was confused, and as I bit my bottom lip, I fell onto the floor, and burried my face into my knees..