《 chapter 6 》

•  •  •

A new day awakened and so did I. After doing my morning routine, I walked into the living room, hoping my mom would be there, but no.. Instead, I found a note lying on the table.

Y/N, when you read this, I won't be home. I woke up early because I had to go to to England for my job. I will stay there for a few days, and I hope you are not mad. Love you.

Mom

"Great. Just great. You are almost never home anyways..", I put the note onto the table and walked over to the coffee.

After coffee, I had breakfast but there was always one thing on my mind. Diet.

KIM TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"Jin! Give me my eye mask!"

"Why? You can't sleep without it?"

"GUYS STOP FOR A MOMENT PLEASE!", I shouted, "THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAN YOUR GAMES. LIKE Y/N!"

When I realised what I have said, I put my hands over my mouth and looked around the bedroom, feeling embarrassed.

"Did you say- Y/N?", Jimin asked me, but I didn't respond. I just looked towards him and theb back towards my lap

"Stop it Jimin! He is in love-"

"I AM not.", I finally spoke. They looked towards eachother, but then looked towards me.

"I just got worried. Because of that accident with Joel.. I just want to know is she okay.."

"Why?", Jin asked me, while slightly rising his eyebrow.

"Because Joel is dangerous. Y/N is too gentle and you saw what he was capeable to do to her. Cut her throat"

"Calm down Taehyung. She is okay now. She is home. Just calm down. I will get us some juice, okay?"

Jin walked over to the kitchen and I continued to talk with Jimin, but inside, I thought about Y/N..

Y/N'S P.O.V

I searched for 'Skinny girls in bikinis' with a goal to get myself motivated for my diet. I thought, if I look at a few pictures, I would want to eat less..

"Hmm. This one looks hot.. But she was on-EXTREME DIET?! I can do that-"

Then, I heard the bell ring. I walked over to the door and when I opened it, I saw a joyful Jungkook and his bunny smile.

"NOONA!", he hugged me.

Does he want to choke me? He is really strong..

"Okay. Jungk-kook. Let. Go!"

"Oops, sorry noona.. I hope you don't mind me coming over. My mom kicked me out."

"Oh, but why-"

He didn't even wait for me to invite him inside. He just ran inside and then into my bedroom.. He opened my laptop and just widened his eyes.