《 chapter 2 》

• • •

"Minhee.. I feel bad!"

"Hey, it happens.", Minhee smiled weakly and gave me a pat on the back.

"Minhee. I have just the idea. Please, go have lunch without me."

I run off to the school's supermarket and as I walked inside, a line of students was waiting to pay for their food.

I walk over to the bread section, and gather all of the flavours.

"Hopefully these will work."

-

I walked back to my class, only to see the four boys talking to one another.

"Uh, hello!"

Everyone ignored me. I took a deep breath and-

"IamsosorrythatIdidthattoyouguys,soIdecidedtobuyyouallbreadsasasignofapology."

I sat down onto the chair to take a deep breath, when Taehyung turned to face me, "Did you say something, girlfriend?"

You know what? Fuck you all.

"I bought you all breads as a sign of apology. I hope you like these.", I said and gently placed the bag with the breads onto the desk.

They all grabbed one, and ate.

"How did you know that I like chocolate?", Taehyung asked as he leaned closer.

"Uh, p-pure accident?"

He smirked, and ruffled my hair.

-

I was about to fall asleep, when I felt something on my hands.

Money?

"Hey, get up."

I saw Taehyung in front of me, and I pouted, "What?"

"Go buy me bread."

I did. I slowly made my way out of the classroom and ran back immediately after I bought it.

"Now, take a bite."

I did, "Wait. I got it for you. Why do I-"

He pressed his index finger against my lips and shushed me, "Dear, I don't want you to starve."

"I know you didn't eat lunch today, since you went to buy us breads."

I blushed, and continued eating the bread

"You know, I may be able to forgive you, but under one condition."

I gave him a 'what else do you need' look, and he just chuckled.

"Sit with me every day, and take notes for me."

"B-But how will I take notes for myself?"

"That's up to you, sweetheart."

-

At home, I took a quick shower and ran down into the dining room to have my dinner.

"Dear, I heard we have neighbours.", my mother said happily, "I prepared these foods for them, so, could you go give them these after you eat?"

"Sure mother."

As I finished eating, I washed my hands and took the foods. I walked out of my house and over to the neighbour's.

"Please don't turn me down."

I knocked, three times, and nobody opened the door

I turned around to leave, when I heard the door opening.

"Uh, sorry for the wait. I was asleep."
I turned around, only to see a shirtless male standing in front of me, with loose sweatpants covering his lower body.

"M-My n-name i-is Kim Y/N. A-And y-you're shirtless.."

He chuckled, and my cheeks were burning, "Oh, my name is not shirtless. My name is Jeon Jungkook!

"Sorry, I just woke up."

I handed him the foods, "My mother made these as a welcome gift. Please take them, I promise they're delicious!"

"Why, thank you, Y/N. I'm sure they are."

I fiddled with my fingers for a few seconds, "So, h-how old are you? I'm bad at first-time conversations, so forgive me."

"You're cute. I'm 17. You?"

"I'm turning 18 next month."

He handed me his phone, and a smile appeared on his face, "Number? I would like to get to know you better!"

I smiled, "S-Sure. But I'm counting on your's in return."

I typed in my phone number, and he did the same.

"Well, I have to go now. H-Have a great evening, Jungkook!"

He waved goodbye, and I walked back into my house.

"Dear, what's wrong?", my mother asked.

"N-Nothing! I gave them the foods, and they're grateful!"

I stomped into my room, and grabbed my pillow.

He's so handsome, and beautiful, and hot, and everything. His brown hair, his doe eyes, smile and lips.. Oh my Gosh! But, his abs.. Every girl would like a touch of those.

"Stop it Y/N. You just met him, you mustn't have wet dreams about him!"

I fiddled with the pillow until I fell asleep, but forgot to close the window before that.

-