《 chapter 19 》

Some more action here. Don't read if you are sensitive or can't bare with these types of chapters.

•  •  •

Everything was, beautiful.

Everything seemed perfect, but, it didn't last long..

"Well, well.. Look who we have here"

I opened my eyes to see Lee Yaehee standing in front of the wall, in her short lace skirt and tight shirt..

Are her breast going to jump out of her shirt?

"What do you want?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and woke Taehyung up, who seemed like he was deep asleep.

"What is it?"

"I see you two really, are a thing"

I rolled my eyes and jumped onto the ground, soon to see a wide smirk spread across her face.

"Wait-Why is she here?!"

As Taehyung rubbed his eyes, Lee Yaehee grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her, almost choking me with her strong parfume scent.

"Listen, you filthy rat" She muttered "I may have left for Japan, but that didn't mean that you could take my guy away from me.."

Tears started to whelm inside of my eyes, but I wasn't sad. I was angry because of her behaviour.

I pulled my wrist out of her hand and crossed my arms.

"Since when was he your guy?" I asked "I don't think he is or was ever dating you for real"

It seemed like blood started to boil inside of her veins. Her hands formed fists, and jaw started to shake.

"You little-"

Then, unexpectedly, she slapped my cheek so hard, that I almost fell onto the ground.

As her long nails started ripping my skin, I vinced in pain, unable to do anything..

Why does everyone have to attack me?

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Taehyung jumped in, pushing Yaehee away from me "How dare you?!"

"I dare. What are you going to do about it?!" She shouted "Kill me maybe?"

KIM TAEHYUNV'S P.O.V

"You are crazy"

"Yes. I am crazy-for you"

As she lingered closer to me, grabbed me by my collar, she attached her lips to mine.

"FUCK OFF!" I pushed her away and wiped my lips with my hand.

"You really put her above me!?" She pointed towards Y/N "Who is she? A filthy nerd that never tasted love before!"

"You really want him?"