《 chapter 3 》

•  •  •

"Honey.. Y/N, wake up."

"Just five more minutes!"

"I need to go to work now. Get up and go early to school."

I yawned and got up. After getting ready, I walked downstairs and had breakfast.

· · ·

"I'm.. So... Sleepy.", I yawned and walked out of my apartment. The elevator arrived and the door opened.

"Hi Kim Y/N!"

It was that boy from yesterday. Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh.. Hello!", I said and moved into the corner of the elevator. His abs were nice, but they made me think about them all night, and I got shy all of a sudded.

"You going to school early like me?",  he asked while fixing his red tie.

"Yeah..", I squeaked and immediately after, put a hand over my mouth. He chuckled.

"Y/N, you became a tomato. Your cheeks are so red.", he said  "Are you shy.. Because of me?"

I saw how his smile suddenly faded. As I watched his lips curve into one upside-down smile, I sighed and walked closer to him.

"No.. I'm sorry. I just woke up really early today and I saw you topless yesterday so..", I said while gently patting his back. He smiled.

"Oh, sorry about that. I was taking a nap."

I smiled and took out my phone to check if I had any new messages.. Nope, no new messages.

"Hey, can I borrow your phone?", he asked. When I gave him my phone, he started typing quickly.

"What are you-"

"Now we can call each other and text.",  he said and showed me his contact in my phone. He gave it back and smiled.

My hands started shaking and my heart was all like 'boom-boom-boom'. I don't know why but, I had a feeling that Jungkook and I would be great friends.

AT SCHOOL

Since I came early to school, I decided to take a nap. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Hey sleepyhead. Wake up. I need to tell you something."

I heard someone, but I ignored it. Later, I heard a strong knock on the desk. I jumped, with drool sliding down one of my side of face. I wiped it and yawned.

When I looked up, I saw Minhee with crossed arms.

"Why is everyone waking me up early today? I wanted to sleep 10 minutes longer!"  I complained while getting up from my seat.

We came into the restroom. I washed my face and yawned once again.

"Y/N, we are having P.E today.",  Minhee said with her arms still crossed.

"I know that.", I answeared, "So what?"

"We are having P.E with class C. Their schedule has changed."