《 chapter 18 》

This chapter contains sad moments, fighting and mentioning of blood. You don't have to read if you can't bare with any of those. You have been warned.

•  •  •

It was early in the morning. As I turned onto my side, I saw Taehyung who was peacefully sleeping..

Am I good enough for you?

I felt unusual. I felt that way since the kidnapping accident. I rubbed my face as sweat made it's way down my neck.

"Ugh, what's wrong with me?"

I stood up, quietly.. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.
There was a high mirror and I turned my front to it.

Inside of that mirror, I faced myself, with a fear-sticken glare on my face, and with recycled questions in my head that soon came back to me.

"Did I fall so hard to the bottom, that a man could kidnap me?"

I measured myself. My face nicely shaped, lips full and pink, breast naturally sized, and thin waist and thin legs..

"Who am I even kidding? I am not even pretty..", I sniffed, "How could a 18 year old girl like me be pretty? I am just a nerd that never tried love before!"

I smashed the mirror with my hand and immediately, blood was all over my fist.

I turned my back towards the mirrow, to hide from my pity self.

"Fuck you Y/N. You can't hurt a person that cares about you more than you care about your own self!"

As I burried my face into my knees, the door of the bathroom opened, letting colder air brush against my body..

"Y/N?"

That voice was familiar. A deep, worried voice kept on repeating it's words in my head.

Taehyung.

"What did you do? Are you crazy?!"

He kneeled before me, gently lifting my head up with his warm and big hands.

"Taehyung..", I sobbed, "Am I pretty?"

He looked at me with a confused look on his face. As he sighed, his brows slightly furrowed, letting me know that he was worried.

"What are you talking about?", he cupped my cheeks, "Of course you are. To me, you are the prettiest person in the world-"

"Don't lie!", I started crying again "I know I am disgusting. How could me, a 18 year old girl, or a nerd be pretty?"

"You can leave if you want to, I can understand-"

Then, his warm, soft lips smashed against mine. The kiss was passionate and gentle at the same time, making my heart beat faster than usual.

"You must never say that again", he kissed me, "I am never leaving you. How could you even think about that?!"

My lips curved into a smile.