《 chapter 12 》

•  •  •

As soon as I came to my apartment, I smashed the door closed, threw my jacket onto the floor and bursted in tears. I couldn't believe that I did that to her.

"Aww, Taehyung.. Did she ditch you?"

Then, my hands formed fists. I wanted to punch her so hard, that her face would be half pale, half blue.

"Will you just leave me!" I grabbed her arm and threw her out of my apartment.

Y/N, don't leave me.. Jebal... I miss you already.

Then, I sat onto the floor and curled like a ball into one corner, burrying my face into my knees.

KIM Y/N'S P.O.V

I FUCKING HATE YOU!

I threw everything onto the floor and sat down. I lost another person that I loved more than my own self.

"If I could wish upon a star, then I would hold you in my arms.."

I burried my face into my knees and started to cry. I cryed every tear that was left in my eyes, and when I put my hand over my heart, it was beating so fast.

Why do I still love you Taehyung? Why can't I hate you? Why can't I get mad at you?

All of our memories, were garbage. I just wanted all of that to be a bad dream.. I just wanted him by my side, I just wanted him to hug me, kiss me, comfort me. But he left me. He left me for someone better..

I wish the best for you Taehyung..

•  •  •

KIM TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

A few days have passed, and it felt like just yesterday, we climbed on top of that wall. It felt like just yesterday, she smiled to me, believed me..

It felt like just yesterday, I kissed her, confessed to her.

Now all of that sinked deep to the bottom of the sea..

I just want you to be happy Y/N..

As I got up, I found a note lying on my bedside table. I picked it up, and, read it.

Hey Taehyung.

I left for Japan today. I am going to live there from now on. I am sorry for this, but I am breaking up with you. I actually never really liked you that way, I just used you because I wanted Y/N to sink deep down, cry and be ashamed of herself.
Now that I have achieved that, you can try to win her back, but don't count on that too much.

Lee Yaehee

"That bitch..!"

I threw the note into the trash can and got up to get dressed.

Since it was Monday, I had to go to school today. As I picked my phone and money, I locked my apartment and left.

AT SCHOOL

"She did that? She just used you?"

I sighed and covered my face with my hands. Jimin patted my back and, then, I saw her.