《 chapter 15 》

•  •  •

"Are you and Taehyung, uh, together?"

That sudden question Jin threw right into my face made me freeze. Words were not able to come out. I became muted for a few seconds.

Do I say No or Yes?

"No.."

When I turned around, I saw Taehyung walking closer to us, with his hand running through his beautiful hair.

"Oh.. Okay.", Jin smiled, "You guys seemed to get close to eachother."

When Jin left, Taehyung wore his square-ish smile on his face, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Why did you lie?", I muttered under my breath when suddenly, he put his hand onto my back and pulled me closer to him.

"Are you calling me a liar now, baby girl?"

Baby girl?

I gulped and he let go of me,

"Meet me at the park after school."

•  •  •

It was break time. I was casually eating my bread when Jimin popped up, out of nowhere. I almost choked on a bread piece that was in my throat.

"Sensei, are you okay?", He patted my back, saving me from choking.

"Yeah. Thanks Jimin!"

"Also, sensei, I wanted to ask you something..", He sighed, "WILL YOU HELP ME STUDY FOR A TEST THAT IS IN A FEW WEEKS?"

Was he nervous because he wanted to ask me that?

"Of course I will Jimin~"

"THANK YOU SENSEI!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to rise me up. He hugged me tightly, and I thought I would lose air there.

When he let go, he squished my cheeks and gave me a heartwarming smile..

AFTER SCHOOL

"Do you want to walk home together today?", Minhee asked me as I closed my locker.

"Uh, actually- I have to meet Taehyung in the park.", I gulped.

"You and Taehyung are hanging out so much lately", she crossed her arms,  "Are you guys dating?"

Yeah.. We are Minhee..

"No silly. We are just friends.. I have to go now, see you tomorrow!"

I gave her a hug and ran out of the school and towards the park.

As I was walking towards the bench we would always meet up at, I felt like someone was watching me. As I sat down, I felt someone's warm breath on the back of my neck.

"Taehyung-ssi, is that you?"  I turned around to see a guy with a black face mask and a beanie over his head. There was only silence when the mysterious man started to laugh.