《 chapter 13 》

•  •  •

He held my hand and glanced at me from time to time. Whenever I would look back, he would look away.

Is he mad?

"Taehyung-ah! Are you mad at me?", I asked him, hoping he would answear me a 'No'.

"Taehyung-ah.."

Then, I started to think he was still mad at me for what I have said in the class..

"I know you are mad", I sighed, "I don't blame you, I was just-"

Then, he let go of my hand, and stopped walking. He held my chin and smashed his lips against mine.

"No."

The rain stopped and it had started raining kisses. He didn't stop to catch a breath, he just kept on kissing me, and our tongues started fighting.

As our tongues intertwined, my cheeks started to burn, and heart beat faster than ever.

"Don't ever think that, I can't be mad at you.. I knew you said that because you were angry."

He moved away and put his arm over my shoulders and held my hands and his camera.

"Smile!", he rised his hand and the camera, but before he took a picture I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

•  •  •

KIM TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I held her hand tightly and intertwined my fingers with her's.

"You know, this is my first relationship..", she muttered under her breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Same here!"

She giggled and I joined her. Soon, we arrived to her house and walked inside.

"Sit. I just have to get changed."

I sat down and when she entered the bathroom, I looked around her bedroom. It was a light room, walls were white and bed covers were a pastel pink color.

"What's this?"

I took a piece of paper, that was lying on her bedside table, and started to read it..

Date: August, 2nd

Dear diary..

I don't know how to start this page. I feel like everything might rip and, go to the trash can, but, I just have to.
The other night, I had a dream. One dream that I will never forget.
I dreamed about my wedding.. Yes, about my wedding..
I dreamed about wearing a long, simple, white dress, and heels. I don't know but, my husband was special. His dark hair, sharp eyes and, cupid lips  was all I have ever dreamed of. His personality, sweet and kind, but cold and protective when needed.
Oh! I have to go to bed, I will notify you about my day tomorrow!

Kim Y/N

My hands started shaking. Was-she dreaming about, our wedding?

I quickly took a picture of the note with my phone and put it away just before Y/N exited the bathroom.

"Are you okay? You are sweaty..", she asked and sat beside me, with a wide smile spread across her beautiful face.

"I am.. It's just hot here.."

Y/N yawned, and I decided to go home. Just when I stood up, Y/N grabbed my wrist.

"Stay here.. Jebal."

She looked like a cute kitten. At first I didn't want to stay, because I wanted her to rest.. But when she asked me again, I had to say yes..

"Oppa, jebal!"

I sat back down and she clapped her hands like a little child.

"Yay! Wait here, I will get some pajamas for you. I have my brother's."

She walked over to her closet and grabbed a pair of pajamas. She gave them to me, and, they had some red hearted creatures on them (a.k.a TATA!)

"Oh, my brother likes listening to BTS, a boy group.. I listen to the from time to time, they are so talented"

"But he's in military now, so nobody wears these..", her smile slowly faded.

As she continued speaking, I took off my shirt, and she gasped.

"T-TAEHYUNG-AH!", she covered her face with her hands. I stood up and smirked, while moving her hands, revealing her pretty face.

"Why are you so shy? You will see me like this in the future."

"You'll se more than just my bare chest ;)."

She giggled and I put on the pajamas she gave me.

•  •  •

KIM Y/N'S P.O.V

As he was putting on the top of the pj's, my legs were trembeling.. His abs, I have never seen male abs, except for Jungkook's..

"What's wrong?"

He cupped my cheeks and slightly moved a strand of hair that was covering my neck. I could feel his hot breath brush against the neck's skin.

Then, something stinged me. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, until he moved away.

"Did it hurt?", he asked me, with a sad look on his face..

"A little.. But, why did you do that?"

"I marked you as mine. I wouldn't like some other guy taking you away from me.."

"T-Taehyung-ah!", I crossed my arms, and pretended to be mad. He gave me a smile and then uncrossed my arms.

I looked into the mirror, and there were two red circles on my neck. I turned back to face him, and a smirk
spread on his face.

"Don't worry. You will get used to it."

I layed down onto my back and just kept on touching the part he bit.

"What's wrong?", he turned on his side and stared into my eyes.

I was new to that.. I heard it was called a hickey..

"Nothing. It just feels different.. In a good way."

"Come on, just close your eyes and rest."

He stroked my hair, and it made me relax. I didn't know how, but it just did.

And then, I fell asleep with Taehyung by my side..

•  •  •

This chapter is a little bit shorter, but I hope you liked it.

I hope I didn't ruin the story, but please consider sharing your thoughts about this chapter in the comments