Chapter 3

Jennie

I woke up feeling light headed. I groan when the sunlight coming from the window blinded me. I squint my eyes and turn to the other side.

What just had happened? I reach for my phone but I frown when there's no phone on my bedside table. I lightly get up to check it, but none. I sigh and finally get up. I shuffle my pillows and blanket but I can't still find my phone. Where the hell is it!?

"You're awake."

"Fuck!" I blurted out in surprise.

Oh God. She's really fucking real. She's still here and only God knows if I'm still sane. Seeing this girl in unexplainable happening.

"You are really easy to startled." She chuckled.

I just glared at her who's sitting on my couch with my phone on her hand!

"Yah! That's my phone!" I huff and hop off my bed.

"I'm bored, here." She handed me the phone back.

I snatch it on her hand harshly. I don't really understand it! If she's a ghost or whatever she is, then why on earth she can touch anything!? Including me! But no one can see her or even touch her except me.

"Next time don't touch my things." I hissed jumping back to my bed.

She didn't respond, instead she just stare at me. At first I try to ignore her but her stare is disturbing me!

"Can you stop staring!?" I growl and shoot her with my death glare.

She crack a smile and ignore what I've said. Ugh! This girl is getting into my nerves! She's not doing anything but I'm getting annoyed. I throw her with one of my pillow and it landed square on her face.

"Hey! What was that for?" She whine putting the pillow aside.

I didn't bother to answer her and walks out of my room. I'm hungry and I need to feed my rambling stomach. While getting food from the fridge, I feel her presence entering the kitchen.

"You really have a nice place." She nod while roaming her eyes around. "You leave alone here?" She asks but again, I didn't answer.

I get the tub of ice cream and walks pass through her. I settle on the living room turning on the television. Maybe if I keep on ignoring her, she will just disappear and poof! I'm having my peaceful life again without this girl being around.

She sit across mine and again, she's just staring at me again. I sigh in irritation and narrow my eyes at her.

"Can you just disappear?" I groan full of frustration.

Well who wants this kind of situation, where someone will stare you like a creep. Of course, she's a creep!

She sigh and stood up. Good, maybe she's leaving now. For good. I smile for myself but frown when she's not walking to where is the exit.

"Hey! The door is over there!" I half shout pointing the right direction.

"I know." She just shrug and continue walking.

"Why you!" I gritted and quickly follows her.

She enters one of the rooms which is the game room.

"You're not allowed there!" I stop her by grabbing her arm.

It gives me shiver of fear when I touch her skin. It feels like I'm holding a dead body, a cold body.

"You feels so warm." She whisper and stare into my hand that still holding her arm.