Chapter 13

Jennie

I find myself having long steps to reach outside.

"Jennie! Wait!" I heard her say, closely following me.

I didn't turn around and continued to walk, or should I say run. My heart is heaving and my eyes are getting warm. How could she do this!? Just before I could open my car, she grab my wrist and spin me around so that I can face her.

"Listen to me." She pants.

"Let go!" I hissed pulling my wrist back.

"No, you need to listen to me." She beg and pinned me on my car.

"I don't want to hear any of it! You fucking liar! What do you think of me? A fucking human that you can play with!?" I yelled on her face as my tears streams down.

"It's not like that. It's not what you think." She whisper and tries to wipe my tears but I roughly swat her hands away.

"Don't touch me!" I seethe. This time I was able to pry against her hold and push her as hard as I could. She fell on the ground and that's my chance to get away from her.

She quickly stood up and knock on my window but I ignore her and step on the accelerator, leaving her behind. I wipe my tears harshly. Suddenly my phone rings, it shows Irene is calling. Right timing. I put the earpiece piece connected to my phone and answered it.

"Stop the investigation." I say coldly and ended the call.

All this time, she's just playing around. She made me like a stupid human who believes everything is real and true. And I admit I'm stupid to believed all of it. I grip the staring wheel and drive faster. I'm so stupid!
...

I didn't went back to work, I stayed in my flat. With beers placed on the table, some of it are already empty and crumpled. I look around my place, and my heart skip a beat of pain when there's a lot of thibgs tgat reminds me of her.

Lisa calling...

I was hesitant to answer it since she was with Jisoo earlier. Which means she's lying to me too, she knows Jisoo. It hurts me more that my bestfriend, the one that I can trust betrayed me and able to lie to me. I wipe my eyes before a tear could fall. I shut down my phone and throw it somewhere the living room. Kuma walks over to me and lay beside me on the floor.

"Jennie!!" I look over at the door when I heard someone shouting while knocking on it. "Open up!"

I scrunched my face in annoyance and let her be. I drink another can of beer and gulp it like it's like a water.

"I'm gonna break this door if you don't let me in!" She threatened.

"Go on." I mumble as if she can hear me.

A multiple banging hit the door then suddenly it stops. Good, cause I don't know what will I do if she face me. Having two option in my mind, whether I should punch her square on her face or throw her put of this building. I pull the blanket on the couch and cover it all over of me.

"I forgot I have a spare key." I jerk a bit when I heard her voice.

I throw the blanket off of me and shot her with death glare.

"Get the fuck outta here!" I yelled.

She sigh and squate to have the samw level with me.

"Just hear me out, please?" She tried to touch me but I move away.

"I don't listen to liar, now go." I say coldly without looking at her.

"I did this because I have a reason."