Chapter 4

Jennie

When morning came, the sight of this still unknown girl and Kuma running around the living room welcomed me.

"Run fasteeeeer!" She laughs while Kuma is chasing her.

I sigh and ignore them. I think I should be use to this scenario starting right now. I drag my feet lazily to the kitchen and make myself hot choco. I'm too lazy to cook breakfast so I just toast a bread. The sound of her laughs and giggling filled the living room together with Kuma's barks.

It's sunday and I got nothing to do. I look around the kitchen and notice that my stocks of foods are short, maybe I'll go buy groceries. After I finished my breakfast, I went back to my room to take a bath and get ready.

Wearing my robe, I exit the bathroom and arch my brows when I see her shuffling my closet.

"What are you doing?" I asks

She look over to her shoulder to glance at me and I saw her eyes roam on me for a second before going back to shuffle my closet.

"I watched TV earlier and the character said that sweater makes a person warm." She says.

I just realized that her clothes are still the same since I saw her.

"I told you to not touch my things." I reminded her crossing my arms over my chest.

She turn around and stood straight, giving me a cheeky smile.

"I forgot." She say quietly.

I twitch my lips and walks over to my closets. I check what's inside and pull out a big hoodie.

"Here." I handed it to here which she gladly accept.

Without a warning she started stripping down her clothes.

"Yah! What are you doing!?" I asks in a rattle tone with my eyes getting wider.

"Hmm, changing?" She replied innocently.

I groan and turn around so that I can't see her changing. I mean she's a girl and so am I, also she's a ghost but hell! It's still awkward! I remain with my back facing her until she talks.

"Wow! This feels comfortable." She says in awe.

I move to face her and I see an adorable girl wearing one of my hoodie. She looks so small.

"You can have it." I shrug and grab my clothes before entering the bathroom again to get change.

After changing, I didn't see her anywhere in my room. I just shrug and face the mirror to fix myself. When I think I'm ready to go, I grab my phone, wallet and  keys.

When I walk over to the living room, she's not there either. I furrowed my brows when I only see Kuma. Maybe she already left. Ignoring my thoughtd, I walk out the door and made sure that I locked it.

After a short drive, I enter the store. I get a cart and push it along with me. I pick what's necessary. Maybe I should cook chicken for dinner. When everything I need is already in the cart, I move to fall in line on the counter. After paying I go straight to my car. Putting all the stuffs at the backseat of my car.

It's past lunch when I get back to my place. Kuma welcomed me while wiggling his tail. He followed me to the kitchen then lay just beside his bowl and drift to sleep.

I unpack the stuff and put it on the mirchen cabinet and in the fridge. I already ate lunch outside so I didn't bother to cook. Going back to my room, I change for some comfortable clothes before settling on my bed with my laptop.