Chapter 9

Jennie

Waking up in the morning with a girl beside me is really not my thing but let me see. A girl who's absolutely pretty, sexy and of course, noisy and annoying. That is Kim Jisoo.

"Are you done staring at me?" She smiles without opening her eyes.

"Who says I'm staring at you?" I scoff and gazes out my eyes on her.

"Oh, now you're denying." She grin and flutterd her eyes open. "You know it's really not bad to admit that you find me attractive."

I knit my brows and tap her forehead.

"You're so airy, know that?"

"Nope! I'm just stating the obvious." She laughs.

I wonder how would someone feel seeing and hearing her laugh. It feels so precious.

"You're staring at me again."

I heard her say making me to snap out. I sigh and moves the blanket to uncover my body before getting up.

"Up already? It's saturday." She say tugging my top to stay on the bed.

"Yep, it's saturday but I still have something to do." I say swatting her hand.

"And what is that?" She asks and I groan when she pulled me with force. I ended up lying beside her again.

"It's about you." I say.

"You really want to get rid of me, huh?" She mumble with a low tone.

I don't know if she's sad or she just don't care. I twitch my lips and think for something that won't hurt her feelings. Even though she's annoying as hell, I still have a soft heart for not hearting someone who did soemthibg bad to me.

Yes, I need to know what really happened to her but there's a part of me that feels like going to be empty if she's no longer here.

"I'm just doing what's our deal."

"What will you gonna do if you find out the truth? Will you hate me?" She scoot closer to me and fidget the hem of my shirt.

"What do you mean?" I asks,completely confused.

"Nothing." She smiles and get up. "I'll cook for our breakfast."

"Don't!" I stop her. "I don't want my kitchen to turn into ashes."

"I won't burn down your kitchen, okay?" She assured before leaving the room.

And because I don't fully trust her when it comes to cooking, I quickly followed her. When I reached the kitchen, I halt on my track when I see her cracking the eggs expertly with just one hand.

"How can you do that? I can't even crack the shell in half, yet you can do it with just one hand?" I asks in disbelief.

"What? I just do it." She say. "Opps!" She smiled cheekily when the egg spilled. "Maybe it's only a luck."

"Now you're messing the kitchen." I sigh exaggeratedly.

"Just sit there and wait." She demand.

"Did you just told me what to do?" I asks raising my eyebrow.

"Why are you so salty." I heard her mumble.

"Salty?" I repeated.

"You're being grumpy." She shrugs.

"Why you--"

"Sshh! You're distracting me, I can't focus." She cut me off.

"We really need to talk about you telling me what to do and shushi--"