Chapter 8

Jennie

I woke up with the whispering on my side.

"Go on Kuma. Lick her face."

I grab a pillow and cover my face bofore Kuma obeyed Jisoo.

"Look! She covered her face, now we can't give her a morning kiss."

I didn't understand her voice due that I'm covering my face. I choose to ignore her and sleep again. But later on I felt my body being lift in the air with two arms.

"What are you doing!?" I grunt, forcing my eyes to open. "Put me down!" I commanded.

"Sshh and just sleep again." She said while opening the door of my room.

I roll my eyes and squeal when she throw me on the bed.

"What the fuck Jisoo!" I hissed.

She said I should sleep again but she just woke me up, like I'm fully awake!

"I'm sorry." She laughs.

"Aish! You're so annoying!" I huff getting out of the bed.

"You'll gonna get use to it." She grin before exiting the room.

I let out sigh and went inside the bathroom. I remember I still have a job to shit off.
...

"You know what Jennie..."

"I don't know." I cut Lisa off earning a whined from her.

"Can you let me finish first?"

"Go on." I chuckled when she looks annoyed.

"Tsk. Anyway, I think you should meet this friend of Chaeyoung." She suggested.

"And why would I?" I ask raising my brow.

"Because I bet she's you're type." She wriggle her eyesbrows while grinning.

"I'm not interested."

She huffs loudly and slam my desk.

"Lisa!" I yelled and glared at her.

"When will you become interested in having a love life? At least put some rainbow in your dark life." She groan stressfully.

"Why is it feels like you're more stressed than me if I don't have a love life?" I laugh.

"Because I'm afraid you're growing old alone!" She roll her eyes at me.

"That's not gonna happen." I shake my head while chuckling.

"It'll gonna happen if you don't meet this friend of Chaeyoung. I'm telling you." She insisted.

"I told you, I am not interested. Okay?"

"Just think about it. I'm not telling you to meet her in insntance because she's still unconscious-"

"What do you mean unconscious?" I cut her off again.

"Well, she's still in coma but we all know that she'll wake up sooner." She smiles hopingly.

"Now you're asking me to meet this girl and told me that she's my type where in fact she's lying in the hospital bed with 50/50 life? Are you insane!?"

"Aish! Calm down, will you?"

"I will calm down and I will mot meet that girl." I say with finality in my voice.
...

In the afternoon, I left my office and meet Irene in a cafè shop.

"Did you already find the person you are looking for?" She asks stirring her coffee.