Chapter 17

Jennie

I was sleeping peacefully but something is odd, I feel like something is on top of me.

"Wakey wakey." A voice tickle my ear.

I opem my eyes and see a bright smile of Jisoo on top of me.

"Yah! What are you doing here!?" I yell and push her off.

"So aggressive, I like it." She grin and moves on my top again.

"It's so early to annoy me Jisoo and how on earth did you get in here?" I glare at her.

"I have a spare key." She shrug. "Now it's time to wake up 'cause I plan something for us today." She say pulling me up.

I groan and tried my best not to leave my bed. For fuck's sakes, it's saturday and it's my rest day!

"I don't wanna go outside!" I whined. "It's cold outside!"

"Than what are uou gonna do today? Stay in bed all day?" She asks and I nod.

"That sounds good." She nod while eyeing my body. "We can spend the whole day here...in your bed." She smirk and pinned me on my bed.

"T-that's not what I meant!" I stutter when she mives her face closer to mine.

"But we can do that also." She say kissing the line of my jaw.

I squirm and dip into the soft cushion. She hold both of my hands and laced our fingers on the side of my head.

"Jisoo..."I pant when she suck on my pulse point.

"As much as I want to make love to you right now I can't." She say facing me. "We need to go out." She smile pecking on my lips.

I scream in surprise when she get up and carry me into the bathroom.

"Wash up and I'll wait you in the living room, okay?"

She say before disappearing. I sigh and step inside the shower room. After half an hour showering, I decided to wear skirt that reach my mid thigh and an off shoulder. I let my straight hair flow on my back and put a light make up before getting out of my room.

"Finally!" Jisoo groan. "I thought my eyes will go white waiting for you." She say.

"Are you complain?" I huff. "Who even told you to come her and complain because I took too lon--hmm"

I gasps when her soft lips landed on mine to shut me off. She suck on my lower lip then tug it lightly before letting go.

"I am not complaining, I just can't wait to see the love of my life to step out of that room and let me see her with loving eyes." She say softly.

Since when she become this cheesy!? This is not good for my heart, she's making me crazy! Gosh! I feel myself blushing again and I can't hide it since we're facing each other so close.

"S-shut up." I mumble.

"Blushing again." She chuckled and place a soft kiss on my head. "Let's go?" She say slipping her soft hand on mine.
...

"Where are you planning to bring me?" I asks in the middle of our trip.

"Somewhere that you will love." She glance at me with a smile then focus again on the road.

I sigh and look outside, watching the unfamiliar road. After a couple of minutes I asks her again.

"Where are we going Jisoo? You're not planning to throw me on the cliff, don't you?" I squint my eyes at her.

She laugh and I swear it sounds so good. I can save it on my phone then.maybe use it as my alarm or ringtone.

"Patience Jendeuk, we'll get there. And I'm not planning to throw you on the cliff. If you're ever going to fall, I want you to fall for me." She wink.