Chapter 18

Jennie

Weeks passed and me and Jisoo is still at the stage of me getting hard to get. And I woke up late bacause Jisoo didn't let me hang up the call last night, she said she can't sleep and wanted to go at my place but I didn't let her. It's late and I don't want her to be out late, who knows something bad might happen. It's better to make her safe even though I also want her to go to me.

I frown when I didn't see Lisa on her desk. Is she late also? Sighing, I dragged my feet on my office only to see an inappropriate sight on my couch.

"The fuck are you doing guys!?" I yelled at them.

"Shit!" Lisa cursed and stop molesting Chaeyoung's neck. While the latter hide her face in Lisa's shoulder to hide her embarrassment maybe.

I huff and marched towards them and slam my bag on the table.

"Is my office some kind of motel?" I asks while glaring at them.

They fixed their self and sit properly.

"We're sorry Jen." Chaeyoung bow her head while blushing so hard.

"Your girlfriend seems not sorry." I scoff looking at Lisa.

She pout like a kid. "I bought milk ice cream." She smile sheepishly.

"Where is it?" I asks.

"At your fridge." She say pointing on it.

I nod and walks to my desk. "Get out and work your ass bitch." I shot her with a glare.

"Aye aye captain!" She salute before they disappear on the door.
...

A knock interrupted my work and Chaeyoung went in.

"Jen? You done?" She asks. "Let's head out to have lunch."

"Okay." I nod and fix my table before walking with her out of my office. "Where's Lisa?" I asks.

"Bathroom, she said let's just meet her on the car."

My workers can't stop looking on us, first I'm their gorgeous boss and second I'm with a famous singer. I'm paying them yet they can freely see a celebrity walking infront of them.

"I heard someone is hitting on you." I say sharing the rumour I heard.

"Well not really, but Lisa is so furious about it." She chuckled. "But I don't actually give a damn on him."

"Who is it again? Eric? I heard he's also a singer."

"Yep. It started when our agency decided to have us a collaboration and our fans liked it. So they started to ship us and that."

I saw on my peripheral vision that Lisa is approaching so I think to tease her.

"I saw him once on TV and he looks handsome." I say to Chaeyoung.

"He is but naah."

"Why? He's way more attractive than Lisa." I stifle my laughter when Lisa marched her way towards us.

"What are you saying to my baby?" She interfere while glaring at me.

"Nothing." I play innocent. "I'm just saying that there's more attractive out there that Chaeyoung can hook up."

"Jennie!" Lisa whined. "You can't do that. Chaeyoung is only mine!" She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist and kiss her cheek.

"I'm just kidding." I laugh. "Chaeyoung loves you a lot that she can't replace you with anyone even though you are so ugly!"