Oliver's Sweet Treats//Chapter 3

In the last chapter.....

On the floor to the right of me payed the attacker with a butchers knife in his head as a pool of blood seeped from the wound. I turned the left to see who through it and I see a familiar face but it had changed.

'Oh god.... is that England's 2p?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the Arthur look alike in somewhat fear. This guy might have saved my life but I need to be on my guard because he did just kill a guy.

            I gulp as I look at his from head to toe. He look almost like the regular Arthur but had a pastel look and was wearing a pink fluffy apron?

            '2p's really are opposites from our normal countries. I don't think Arthur would ever wear a fluffy apron like that'

            I hadn't realized it but I had drifted off into my thoughts and was still staring at the Arthur look alike with a straight face.

           "Poppet? You know it isn't great manners to stare right?" The Arthur look alike said in a (Smexy) British accent.

            "Ahh...yeah sorry... Thanks by the way with the...guy..." I say kind of out of it.

             "Well my name is Oliver and I own this establishment. So why are you here poppet? Are you a costumer?" Oliver beams.

               "Actually I'm the new helper for the job. Your counter person left after I gave him the cupcakes to try..."

               "Oh that's wonderful my dear!!! Your not wearing the right outfit for the job though!!! Go into the back room with the lockers and your outfit is in the locker with the cupcakes on it!" He yells out cheerfully and spins me around before dropping me.

               Now that I was closer I was able to see his face more closely. He had amazing pale blue eyes like a summer sky on a sunny afternoon; in those pools were bits of amazing cotton candy pink. Oh and on his cheeks stood tiny freckles that scatter his face just the right amount. He was a really handsome  guy...

              "Poppet you alright?" He speaks as he furrows his (THICC) brows.

              "Oliver you are really handsome..." I mutter out not realizing I said it.

              Silence............

               Me and Oliver's checks both went up in a pink blush and we both separated from each other.

               ^Thump^

              "I-I'll just go-o get changed into that o-outfit. I'll be right back." I stutter out before running into the back.

               ^Thump^

               I got into the back room and placed my hand on my chest where my heart would be. This weird tingling sensation went through my body and the scar on my wrist from the nuclear accent glowed for a moment.