Oh...noo the truth//Chapter 4

1st perspective
————————————

          ***Ring***Ring***Ring***
The London bridge is falling down....
           Falling down...Falling down...my fair lady...

            I slowly open my eyes and look to the right of my bed. I see a strange black and white Cheshire Cat alarm clock next to me and hesitantly hit it on the head to stop the music. Slowly, I get up from the soft bed and onto the cold hardwood floor. I sigh and get ready for the day in this other world.

           After, I finally finish tying the last bow on my uniform, I make my way down stairs and start the chores day on the wall. I couldn't help it but I suddenly drift off into my thoughts.

           'I wonder how I should get out of here...this world is so similar to ours but I can feel a dark unusual aura in the air. I need to get out of here as fast as I can before something bad happens. If only I can get a magic book...'

          Magic book...

           "Wait maybe this england has a magic book!"

            I start my thorough search of the bubblegum pink and cotton candy blue shop. After what felt like hours, I found a dusty dark leather book squashed underneath a cabinet.

           I try to reach as far as I could and my pointer finger was just hitting it. I get on my knees and squashed my face to the ground to reach a little farther.

            "Aha I go-"

            SMACK!

           I felt a big thing hit the back of my butt and I quickly scramble away with an EEP!

         "Hahahaha your f**king face is priceless! Also nice underwear Doll~~" a thick New York accent chuckles out.

           *Thump*

           My heart rate suddenly starts to beat faster and faster. I slowly look up to see America's look alike who stared with cherry red eyes and a big smirk on his face. Compared to the original America he had a few piercing and he had a whole bad boy look with his ripped jeans and dark brownish red hair.

             "Allen! Do I have to deal with you." An angry Oliver shouts.

"Ugh shut up! I swear to f**king god you are starting to get more annoying then matt!" He angrily argues.

               "Care to say that to my face ass wipe!?!"

                In stomps an angry 2p canada with a big polar bear following behind.

               *Thump*

             I clutch the area of my shirt over my heart in pain. I didn't understand why my heart was acting like this. It never happened with the normal countries. The other two of course didn't notice my distraught self and continue bickering.

              I sit there for a sec before a feel a warm breathe above my head and see the polar bear to the left of me. I hesitantly bring the hand from chest to the bear head. He sniffs it for a second before laying down next to me.