///2 o-clock///

A....
Al...ce...

Ali....
Alice.....
Alice..
ALicE....
Alice!!
Listen t....
Me...
Yo....r i.... dang...r
R...n!!

I SAID RUN!!!
~

~
~

~
~
~

Ding Dong

It's two o-clock

Now let's get started~

~

~
~

~
~
~

Alice wake up sweetie pie! You Need to get up... I know your tired but I need you to wake up. Mr Wilson is expecting you for your violin lessons this morning. Oh dear! you need to hurry it's almost 6:00.

Shuffle

———Creak
                      Creak
                                  Creak
                                             Creak
                                                          Clunk——————-

There you are Alice. Here... your violin. You need to catch your bus now. Don't forgot to check how you look in the mirror. I'm  sorry that my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. Go on now Alice  you need to catch that at 6:00....

"Love please... I'm sorry... just come back to us..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Poppet wake up"

I gasp for a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I shakily look around and realized I'm no longer in the blue house with my 'mother' and still in Francios's rusty old Ford LTD Wagon. I shuffle up out of the suitcases as I see a tint of Oliver's pink hair out the back door of the car. He looks concerned and reaches in to grab my hand. I look down to see it was shaking and I didn't even know.

"Poppet... are you ok?"

"Yeah...yeah. I'm (gulp) ok." I replied.

He nods but looks unsure. He still holds onto my hand which tingles and lightly seems to faintly glow from his touch. I cast my eyes down as he takes me out of the car. I observe the concrete and Oliver's brown shoes as he ushers me into the house. I don't even bothering look up to observe the house cause of a nagging feeling in the back of my mind–

"Bella~" "Bella!"

I suddenly look up as I see the two Italian brothers. Flavio looks at me with his eyes closed and an expression.... an expression that Felicano does a lot. Well used to. I turn to observe Luciano instead and he has his usual scowl but I can see that his eyes showed that he look worried. Flavio comes up to me and takes my hand from Oliver and my hand from my side in his more bigger hands.

"Bella~ It's-a so nice to see you! How have you been doing with the Allied ruffians? They better b-"

"Hey! who are you calling ruffians?!?"

I slowly and tiredly look behind Flavio in the medium sized but tall and open hallway. A spiraling metal staircase (not the picture) led to the next level of the house. At the top of those said staircase was Allen and Matt.

"Oh~ wow~ look fratello~ The gorilla actually said-a something~ It actually has a brain~" Flavio teases making his voice higher as he snickers.

"*tch* You're-a giving him a-too much credit. Good for nothing-a American" Luciano spoke monotone as he joins in with his brother antics.

I sigh as I watch as the two groups of brothers argue. They don't even attempt to get along at all but I don't stop them and take the time to observe Luciano. I think back to the time at the party and what happened between us...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gulp as Luciano leaned his head forward and slowly rest my forehead on his. As our warm foreheads touched I feel the room disappear and the noise drown out to white noise.

I look and stare into his magenta pools of eyes. my lips quiver slightly as he slowly ever so slowly turns his head a light sideways causing our noses to be side by side. My breath hitches as he slowly moves in. I shut my eyes so my only senses is the thumping of my heart beat rapidly through my ears.

All of a sudden I'm overcome with pleasure and my heart leaps as his lips touches mine. His lips were as silky as angel's feather. at that moment I knew those lips of his were a sin. A sin I could indulge in day after day, month after month, forever more. Luciano slowly shuffles as he pulls me gently upward, never breaking the kiss, so I'm sitting on his lap as he takes one of his hands and put it through my hair pushing me more into the kiss. He cravingly nips my lips with desire. A desire that he craves more of and would never be satisfied with anything else. He wants to continue but he stops due to a lack of oxygen. We both slightly pant as we separate and I open my eyes, catching the receding golden light emitting from us.

I exhaustedly look around to see that many people have enter the room and were looking at us. Allen is the first to move as he makes his way up to the stage. He and Luciano are arguing but it's all white noise in the background.

Because all I am focused is Luciano's smothered lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm quickly snap out of my memories and unconsciously my hand drifts to lips; Lightly touching them. I blink, knocking myself out my trance, as I see that Luciano is pulling out the knife as the argument continuously was getting more heated. I gulp and take a step forward as I look towards the grand father clock in the hallway.

IT's noW 2:59 ALiCe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~