///3 o-clock///

Ding....
Dong....

Ding.....
Dong..

Dong.....
Dong...

~

"(y-y/n)?" Luciano stutters out; His knife dropping down to the floor with a clink.

All of us are quiet for a second, Stunned by my actions. Flavio is the first to speak up,

"Ack! No fair~ Why does fratello gets to get his hand held by (y/n)~" Flavio pouts and whines.

I feel my face heat up as I look to the ground. Through my hair I see that Flavio is continuously teasing Luciano; whose face is a know a deep scarlet red.

"No fair!" Allen spoke and stormed towards Luciano grabbing his dress shirt.

I could sense a fight was going to start but before I could say anything, Oliver walks in giving me his usual big smile and so does Viktor; instead though he flashes me a quick smirk before going back to his usual monotone expression.

"Come here poppet~ Let me show you, your room." Oliver murmur quietly in my ear before giggling and holding out his hand for me to take.

"YOU MOTHER F**KING SON OF A BITCH!!"

I sigh at Allen's yelling and, before accepting Oliver's hand, I walk over to the four fighting boys. I unemotional give Allen a kiss on his jawline, then i make my way to Matt; I stand on my tip of my toes and give him a peck on the nose. I then turn around giving a quick peck on the cheek to Luciano and finally a kiss in the corner of Flavio's lips.

They stand stunned as I walk away grabbing Oliver's Hand. I see that Viktor had gone to the car and grabbed my suitcase. He rolls his eyes at the boys reaction before look to me. A mischievous gleam in his eyes.

'Oh shit that's never good...'

Oliver also saw it so he kissed my hand, let it go and started his trip up the stairs. Viktor approaches me and with one arm he picks me up by my bottom. I grab onto his shoulders as sit on his forearm. With one look back to the boys he gives me a big smooch on the lips.

My lips start to tingle as a cold feeling spreads through my whole body. I shiver and I hold onto Viktor tighter.

'Oh yeah... I forgot that Viktor kisses have a frostbite feeling... a weird pleasant version through...'

Viktor stops kissing me and pulls away. I saw a quick true smile on his lips before he replaces it with a smirk. He quickly leans forward and whispers in my ear,

"Держи меня принцесса ~ Я разозлил свиней." (Hold onto me princess~ I angered the swines.)

I knew what he meant so I quickly grab onto him as he races up the stairs.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE COMMI"

*SLAM*

I put my hand over my mouth as I attempt to hold back my laughter but it failed as I let out a snort. As if it was contagious I hear Viktor start to chuckle too and from the corner of the room I see Oliver trying to hold back a giggle.

He slowly contains himself and lets out a deep breath before looking at me with his baby blues eyes.

"Now, Now poppet. We have to get down to business~" Oliver states and twirls around. Viktor lets me go but very gently, "We have to put your stuff away and then I have to go make food and..."

Oliver starts on a ramble and I, being used to it, grab my suitcase from Viktor and place it on my bed with a thump. I unhinged the latches and open the old leather suitcase with a creak. As I start to empty my stuff, I slowly smile to myself and decided to start to hum an old Russian tune. It was short lived though because as I slowly reach down into my bag to grab something at the bottom I feel something weird. I stop dead in my tracks and I pull my hand up. As I saw what I was my face turned pallor. In my hand laid... A bright yellow Sunflower petal.

But this wasn't any sunflower petal.. no I knew it was Ivan's Sunflower Petal. There was no other sunflower in the world that had his bright BRIGHT yellow sunflowers.

As I try to calm my heart I am, all of a sudden, attacked by a skull breaking pain in my head. I quickly let go of the sunflower petal to clutch my head but it was too late because I could already see black spots take over my vision as I pass out.

———————————————————————————

There you are Alice! I see your late to your violin lessons again....as per usual.

Now since you wasted so much of my precious time! Please quickly open to sunflower melody! I'm sure you practiced it like I told you so. Right? Quickly now! Time is ticking!

~~~~~~~~~

Stop.... stop! Just please don't continue... Alice... you do realize how important this competition is!? You are worrying me more and more you get this wrong!! Have you been practicing this?

*exhale*

Ok how about this? We practice it 5 more times and you'll be on your merry way to go home. How does that sound? Ok lets get this done as soon as possible...Now from the top....one....two...

"I'm sorry Sunflower. I was so close but I missed your hand. Please come back"

————————————————————————————

I open my eyes and I look around. I couldn't move my head nor could I recognize the people...well things around me. Only shadows stood around...there mouths moving but no noise coming out. Everything seemed so monochromatic until I saw a ruby red alarm clock on a bureau.

TIcK TOck AlicE It's noW 3:59...