Axis's Alusive Territory//Chapter 7

Warning!!!:slight mature content!!! You have been warned!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HONK!! HONK!!!!

It had been three days since we got on the military ship. Three.....long.....days......

Hurk-ughhhhh....

I wouldn't have been surprised if that might have been like the hundredth time I puked. I hope it's just I'm sea sick and not that I'm actually sick. I wondered if I matt got it from matt when we...

"Ugh why do I keep on thinking about it!!" I yell to myself while slapping my warm face.

"Oh looks who's blushing! You still thinking of the kiss with-" kuma mocks

"Don't say his name kuma" I mutter while looking down at the water.

"Why? Oh~ is someone bashful that they kissed mcmattie~"

This is probably one of the things I found out I dislike about kuma. He loves to tease people. I swear if the bear had eyebrows he would be amazing at doing the 'sexyback' eyebrows (uptop with video).

"(Y/n)"

"What?? Is it more of your stupid comments?"

"No but we have arrived at Rome..."

He wasn't lying. I looked up from the ocean to see a land mass in the distance. As we get closer I could see the majestic beautiful buildings of the city of Rome come into view.

"Wow Italy's capital is really nice in this world! Looks like we will be safe here!"

"That's what everyone thinks....until you become captured..."

"What?"

'Did I just hear kuma correctly?'

"Nothing. You're right it is beautiful..."

'I must of....'

"Come on, let's find some disguises...I think I found some in the lower level..." kuma says before leading me inside the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mammina !! guarda il culo stupido e le donne troia!" A little Italian girl shouts at us.

         (Mommy !! look at the stupid ass and slutty women!)

The tired mother doesn't answer and continues to drag the girl pasts the food stalls as they disappeared into the crowd.

"Slutty women...what a brat..." I mutter angrily under my breath.

The disguises we chose let's just say made us blend in but also...made us look like idiots...

Kuma was disguised as an albino donkey while I was a sexy gypsy. We are right now have made it from the boat to the center of Rome so far.

We past the occasional guard but they thankfully didn't think much and would occasionally laugh at kuma or make a catcall.

Kuma was being petted and pulled by a bunch of kids and I could tell he was pissed. I knew he couldn't probably last longer so I dragged him to an alleyway to hopefully calm him down before he eats one of the kids.

           "Kuma pleaase calm down!! It's only a little longer before we find a place to stay!" I plead.

          "Like your one to talk! I don't understand how you can stay calm while wearing...that!" Kuma retaliates.