Deep Falling//Chapter 9

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

Thu-

        "Ladies and gentlemen!! As our afternoon of fun starts...."

         'Ugh...my head....where am I?'

         "...We would like grab your attention by presenting our main showing for tonight!...."

         'Shit! I need to get out of here! Crap! The cage has a lock!'

       "Get ready (y/n)..." kuma horsed voice cautioned.

         "Starlight and the Snow Bear!

        "We are in the Lions Den now..."

        That was when I knew I messed up. I should've have tried harder. I. Should've.

       'How couldn't I have... I bet there were many chances...ugh...my head....how did this all happen to us?'

      ~~~~~~~
~~*~Rewind~*~~
      ~~~~~~~

'Oh yeah... it started when...'

Veronica left, leaving me all alone with the ladies again. After she left they all ended going around the room to do there own thing.

'Perfect time to escape. Fuck...' (Italics represent your thoughts in the future about the memory.)

I looked down at kuma, who sat down. I leaned down and whispered.

"What should we do now?"

"Not sure (y/n)...let's be on our guard though." Kuma warned.

'... I should've listen'

"True but what should we do about this party? ALL the 2ps are going to be there."

"I'm not really sure. We should escape but lets come up with a plan. The party is definitely not hear so we are going to be traveling."

"So we should escape then?"

"Yes we ju-"

"Who are talk to?" Ruby chimed in.

"Huh?" I spluttered

"Are you alright? starlight?"

"Yeah I'm alright! Hehe..."

'Shoot! I need to be more careful!'

"Well you should get to practicing..." ruby inquired; still suspicious.

"Practicing?"

"Well you are the Main act." Ruby stated walking up to me.

'Shit... SHIT BALLS!'

"Good luck..." she patted me on the back before heading out the door with three other girls.

"Y-you don't want to mess-s up-p. Bad-d.... Bad t-t-t-thi-ngs h-happ-p-p-pen..." Dove warned.