Past of Another// Chapter 11

I looked around stunned at the new area around me. It was what seem like Ancient Rome; even in the 2p world it was magnificent.

          "Grandpa Rome!!"

         I quickly turned around to see a little 2p Italy go into a big giant palace. In order to not loose him I quickly jogged up to the palace and look through the big windows holes. I smiled at the sight I saw, a little Luciano was covered head to toe in paint and held up a painting showing a 2p Grandpa Rome; a cheerful smile on his face.

          "Look-a grandpa Rome!! I painted-a you, me and a-big brother Romano~"

        Rome takes the painting from Luciano and kneels down to his level; I still didn't se ha expression because his back was facing me.

          "Italia!"

          I walk away from the window and saw a worried teenager Flavio, in Roman warrior clothing, at the main door looking in at italy and Rome. I hesitantly walked in front of him, he of course couldn't see me, and I hesitantly touched his face as he shook. My hand went through him though and then my whole body as he finally moved entering the room.

        'What's wrong with hi-'

       Smack!!!

       Smash!!

       I cringed at the horrible noise; goosebumps traveled all over my arms. I stay there for a while in the thick silence before I finally hear muffled cries.

       I finally turned around and went in the room. Rome stood there now standing as Romano held crying italy in his arms. Italy's painting has been smashed and torn into pieces.

     "I will NOT tolerate such stupidly in this house. You are the grandson of the great Roman Empire. I expect you to act like it.... italia." Rome asserted

     "He is only a child! I-"

     "Enough Flavio!!"

     Both stare angrily at each other but Rome finally gets tired of it and leaves the room.

      Hic

     "Shhhh italia~ everything will be alright~" Romano soothes his brother as he kisses him head.

       "B-but hic G-grandpa R-Rome hates-a me... I only try to-o hic make him happy!"

      "Shhhh italia~ please don't worry everything will be alright...."

       All of sudden a big flash blinds me and I cover my eyes. A loud thundering boom is heard as rain suddenly pours down. I open my eyes to find we are now outside, during a thunder storm.

       Hic

      I hear crying behind me and I slowly turned and gasp. Romano stood over, covered in blood, a dead grandpa Rome in front of him. A slightly older Italia hugged Romano from behind as he held on to Romano armor; slight sobs could be heard.

     ".....don't worry italia... everything will be alright. I'll find a way to make us happy.... I promise."

     Romano turns around and faces italy hugging him. Placing kisses on his forehead and rubbing his back to calm him down.

     A loud boom is heard again as everything starts to fade from sight. I run to grab Romano but he fades away to as I start to fall in the darkness.

      But even in the vast darkness there is a ground and I finally reach it. I scream out in agony and I am suddenly sit up.

      "(Y-Y/N)?"

      I turn to Italy as he still held my hand; his eyes puffy from crying. I shake as I leap onto him, hugging him. I start to sob into his jacket.

      "H-hey-a (y/n)! Idiota-a get-a off!" Luciano yells

      "Come on luci~ I know you like it!" Romano teases

     "shut-a up! bas-"

     "Shhh... Luciano.... come on the ragazza is crying, She has been through a lot today... especially that beating..."

     "Sigh... I guess so..." he grumbles out

     I look away from Luciano jacket at flavio. I go to speak but he puts a finger to his lips.

    "Don't a-worry (y/n)~ you won't have to worry any longer. Especially after we beat the shit out the guard from the truck and do BEEP to the backstage crew until they BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

~~~Short 5 minutes later after Flavio finished talking and Oliver's censorship for readers~~~

    I shook in Italy's arms as I continued to cover my ears. Flavio had left like a minute ago but I still covered them. Just thinking about what Flavio said makes me wanna barf.

     Another pair of hands grabs my hands and pull them off my ears.

    "You don't have to-a worry ragazza everyone is solving the problem."

    He was correct because as I looked around and realized I everyone was gone. As I finally turn to Italy he was looking away at one of the paintings in the room. I got a good look at him and noticed his cheek was still wet from crying.

      I hesitantly put up my hand and touch his cheek. He shudders and quickly turns back to me.

    "What are you-a doing ragazza?"

    I quickly retract my hand.

   "Sorry it was just I noticed you looked like you were crying."

    "Tch.... you underestimate me ragazza remember I'm not like my cry baby wannabe italy who cries 'DOITSU' or 'JAPAN'" Luciano mimics and we both laugh.

     It is silent between us for a second and I start to think. I quietly fiddle with both of my hands and make a finally decision. I softly place my hand again lightly on Italy's face. He looks at me confused.

     "You know it's alright to cry some time right?" I softly say to him

      "TCH... grown men like me don't cry. We are warriors ragazza."

      I slowly move in closer and give a soft peck to his forehead. I softly whisper...

     "Shhh... italia.... everything will be alright."

    I retract and I see a single tear go down Italy's face. He wipes it and sadly chuckles.

    "You sure are an amazing person ragazza. You hit every mark," he starts, "Well not that last one."

    I look at him confused before he grabs my cheek and leans close. My face heats up and I clutch onto his jacket.

     "You~. Missed~." He says as he leans in kissing me.

      Ding....Dong....

     The clock finally chimes midnight on this crazy night.... a new one awaits just out sight....