///1 o-clock/// EDITED

"Fuck you, you mother fucking son of the bitch"

"You want your head bashed in eh?"

"Growl...."

"Boys! No swearing in front of a lady!"

"Zhouldn't your eyez be on zhe road...."

          I felt myself twitch in anger and I let out a load groan. 'Stay calm (y/n).... only 1 more hour stuck in this car.'

          I tilt my head upward as I stretch my stiff neck to stare at the grey ceiling of the car.

           ...8 months, 16 days and about 20 hours. That's how long I had been in the 2p world. The party incident happened about 3 weeks into my trip into the 2p world so I've been stuck here for a while.

          I did face a punishment from crashing the party though and I was imprisoned for 2 months until the 2ps finally trusted me enough and let me out of the cell.

        "THATS FUCKING IT!!!"

         I jump at matt's sudden yelling, snapping me out of my thoughts.

         'Ughhhhh Why did I have to be stuck in between Allen and matt Again?....'

          I lean back again but this time I felt a soft nudge on the back of my head and I turn my head to look behind me to see kuma's head. I let myself giggle as I unbuckle my seat belt to turn around to face him fully.

         BASH!!

         A rush of wind went over my head as Matt's fist went shooting straight over me and into Allen face. I slowly turn as I see blood start to pour from Allen's nose and Allen starts to twitch in anger. Mother Kuma bites my jacket, pulling me into the back probably thinking 'ah hell nah'. I fall softly with an small creak onto the back of the car that is filled with suitcases.

         As my body laid in the center of the luggage all I could think was what has been happening these past few months. The holidays and celebration, finding out more about myself....

         ...Myself... I found out many things. I found out that the I only glow with 12 2p people. Luciano, Kuro, lutz, Flavio, Matt, Allen, Oliver, Francois, Zao, Victor, Gillen and Andres.

It had been a fun adventure.... hardly any sad moments.... I just wished I was..... home. I wonder if they forgot about me..... the 1ps. It had been 8 whole months but not a single sign from them.

I feel my face get wet as I start to cry; I cover my mouth with my hands as I curled up in a ball on the ground.

My cries drowned out by the screaming and yelling of madness in the car.

YoUr'e mAd ALicE. BonKeRS.
OfF YoUR HeAd...
BuT...
I'Ll tELl yOu A SecREt...
aLl oF tHe BeST pEOplE
aRe~~