15.

"Y-you were the one that kept showed up everywhere, you're the one who coaxed me here!" Amy violently accuses

  "Y-you were the one that kept showed up everywhere, you're the one who coaxed me here!" Amy violently accuses. She pulls on her restraints, acting as if she's about to charge towards the devilish young man standing in front of her.

  "Your mind is most vulnerable when it's asleep," he counters. "And I had to keep an eye on you, to make sure everything went as it did four decades ago."

  "What?! What do you mean four decades ago?" She waits for a moment, disregarding the last question, then asking a new one. "Why is this happening to me instead of someone else?! Let me go!" She shouts, her mind running wild with rage and pain.

  "And where do you plan on going if I do let you go?" He asks, his tone baneful.

  Amy stops trying to rip free, instead, she sits still, his words echoing in her head as they did on the other side of the mirror. Her head begins to pound, as tears are forced out of her ducts again, a sudden feeling of pain taking over her insides, her head hung low.

  "Away from here," she croaks, lifting her head back up to stare in the black eyes of Lucifer.

  "I'd like to see you try," he laughs forebodingly. His eyes flicker behind Amy as if signaling something to come out of the dark...and something does, rather a someone...two someones.

  Out of the shadows, comes lurking a hand, one of the familiar claws, then comes the body, standing almost six foot. Amy cranes her neck to sneak a peak, and as she does, her stomach drops.

  There stands a horned beast, one that appears in children's nightmares, one of such horror that its painful to even stare. Its arms are elongated, almost stretching to the Arctic floor. It's the claws that catch Amy's attention, the claws that caused the cuts on her face, the same claws that appeared out of the threshold of her closet.

  Another being steps out from the darkness, one that almost looks human. Tattoos litter the pale skin, as do scars.

  "Do they look familiar, Amy?" Just the way he says her name is enough to cause the hairs on her neck to stand on end, just like the way they did when Mr. Hayes spat it like poison.

  Amy is unable to respond, her body frozen, but her mind running in a million directions.

  "This is Apollyon," Lucifer introduces slowly, striding to stand in between Apollyon and the other unknown being.

  "Don't let the horns or clapperclaws scare you," Lucifer states, "For this is not his real form."

  As the last word leaves his lip, the said Apollyon begins to morph, morph in a way that looks painful. A thick smoke starts to radiate from the monster's peeling skin, the once skinny arms and legs shapeshifting into a different form.

  The smoke dissolves in the tense draft, revealing another being that is equally terrifying. The jet black horns are the same, sprouting from Apollyon's temples and spiraling up two feet. Jagged teeth - almost resembling fangs - sprout out from his mouth. And the markings...going all the way down to his torso, resembling a human skeleton.

  "He is also known as the Destroyer or Abaddon. He is the chief of the Rakes of the Mirror Realm...and your advisor," Lucifer orates, pivoting on his heel and jaunting closer to the other human-like man.

  "This is Amon...the human killer. The backer of the ruler." He introduces. Amon's brilliant midnight blue eyes scan Amy's face as if trying to remember every speckled detail.

  A wicked smile wipes itself across Lucifer's lips at a sudden thought. He whispers under his breath to the two men standing beside him, both acting immediately.

  The jaunt towards Amy, their heavy footsteps crashing onto the ground over and over. As if in sync, they both reach their hands down, colliding with Amy's rubbed raw wrists. They rip the belts off, the material slapping one last time on Amy's skin. They throw the belts down, grabbing hold of her forearms and lifting her out of the bone chair. Their tight grasps prevent blood flow, cutting off her circulation.

  "I know that you have a lot of questions, Amy, so why don't we take a walk?" The sinister smile still broad on his face, never flattering.