30.

"Bearer of Light!"

  "Bearer of Light!"

  "Bearer of Light!"

  "Bearer of Light!"

  The chants become vociferous in the dug out cavern, the walls and ground shaking from the demon's slamming feet and banging wrists.

  Lucifer takes the dagger out of Alice's back, the blade covered half way with the same black, gooey substance her mouth oozes with. The smile on his face grows wider, more sinister, as it reveals his teeth, his perfectly white and straight teeth. Lucifer sticks the knife back into the waistband of his denims, not bothering to wipe the blade clean.

  He strides back around the front of the slab carved from stone, the reciting demons clearing a path as he strides to the side stairs, the same ones that Amy now sits petrified on, tears staining her cheeks as her lip quivers. Without a word, Lucifer sees Amy's trembling body and reaches for her arm, brutally grabbing hold of it as he drags her up the stairs the rest of the way.

  "Stop!" She screams, hitting and scratching at Lucifer's leather coat in an attempt to let her go, but he only tightens his bruising grip.

  "Let me go, you murderer!" She accuses, beginning to sob harder.

  Within moments, they're up the stairs on a tall platform that looks over the entire Dining Chamber. It's only now that Amy sees that the room extends for miles, every inch of the ground and open space above full to the brim with Rakes, Winged Beasts, Blades, Cyclopses, and a few new creatures new to Amy's sight.

  Lucifer hastily throws Amy down, letting go of her now bruised arm as she falls to the ground. Lucifer leaves her their, jaunting to one of the four seats situated behind a long stone slab. No one bothers to help her up, and why would they?

  She weakly gets to her feet, her pale blonde hair falling over her shoulder. She lifts her head, only to see ten, ten feet tall beings with flames on their backs and root like spikes sprouting from their arms staring down at her with their glowing eyes. She's seen them before, the night she got attacked.

Amy's stares are broken when Amon puts a hand on her back and pushes her away from the beings; he directs her to one of the four seats, to be more specific, the seat right next to Lucifer. It only takes a few moments for the seat next to her to be occupied by Apollyon, and the last seat by Amon.

At this, Lucifer stands, the chair scratching against the warn cobbles and stone making up the ground, a silver chalice in hand, filled to the brim with a red liquid.

"I kväll," he begins to say in the language he continues to use to direct the terrifying demons. "I kväll välkomnar vi en av de två och halvtio två spriten av Salomon, Amy, vars regering av Mirror Realms nya linjal kommer att börja om fyra veckor!"

Tonight we welcome one of the seventy-two spirits of Solomon, Amy, whose reign of the new ruler of the Mirror Realm will begin in four weeks!

"I kväll skämtar vi till Amy, som kommer att vara empressen i två decennier, tills hon faller tjugo år från nu!"

Tonight, we toast to Amy, who will be the empress for two decades, until her falling twenty years from now!

"I kväll välkomnar vi Amy, den nya linjalen i Mirror Realm!"

Tonight, we welcome Amy, the new ruler of the Mirror Realm!

As the last words spoken in a foreign language slip off Lucifer's tongue effortlessly and linger within the cavern, the demons and monsters below erupt into one impeccable, thundering, cheer. Their growls and howls rumbling the ground, their stomping feet sounding Ike powerful drums being beaten down on.

"Låt festet börja!"

Within the blink of Amy's eyes, she watches as all the demons scamper to the middle of the room, reaching and scratching for Alice's dead body.

She watches as the girl that once roamed the school's halls alone gets torn to pieces, and she can't do anything to stop them, what's done is done, and there's no stopping it.

Amy's stomach knots, feeling the intense clenching from her insides, feeling as if she's going to vomit. Just at that moment, a plate is presented in front of her and the rest of the table, but she can't bother to look down on what's on the surface.

A single tear slips, as she gulps, her breathes heavy and heart beat rapid.

"You can't be a cannibal of the human species if you are not human, Amy," Lucifer spat from beside her, shoveling a piece into his mouth, two sharp canine like teeth appearing in his mouth, smothered in blood.

She can't bother to look anywhere, so she closes her eyes and internally screams at herself.

Why did you do this!? Why did you do this!? Why did you do this!?

Why did you do this, Amy?