Inspiration For The Mirror Realm

First of all, I want to thank you for reading my story!! I hope you've enjoyed it and its weirdness! I actually - for a little while - thought that I wasn't going to write it at all, but I still did and here it is!

  Alright, so onto what this section is about, my Inspiration. Alright, so one night I was getting ready for bed, brushing and washing my face like a good kid and I stared at myself in the mirror and was like, "I wonder what its like on that side," then my brain went WOOAHHHH.

  Then I kept thinking about it over and over again and decided to put it to paper, I wrote out a general story line, much to which I was not happy with. So, I decided to make it a horror-thriller book, and I'm really happy that I did because I'm a major horror freak, anything scary you can count me in!

  Anyway, so I got my inspiration by looking at myself in the mirror, I know, its strange, but hey, it gave me a story idea!

  Thank you so much again for reading, I hope that the ending satisfied you because it took me so long to figure out how I was going to end it; lets just say, the original ending SUCKED!!!!! So I'm glad that I changed it.

  Thank you so much again for reading, voting, and commenting (if you did those things) and I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day!

P. S. The hardest thing for me to do in this book was the dialogue, so can you tell me in a comment if I did a good job or not? Do I need to fix anything?

HAPPY READING!

~AlexisJadeS22