Descriptions

These are the characters that are in the story as of now.

Leonie Zor-El (Johnson): She is Kara's older sister. She was sent with Kara to protect and help Kal-El with their powers and everyday life. Her pod, however, got knocked off course and she landed on the moon. She found her way to Earth still looking 14 when she arrived a few months after Kara did. She got adopted by a family in Europe seeing as Kal-El had already grown up and Kara was nowhere to be found. A few years later she moved to Central City with her family at the age of 16 and hid her powers making friends with Barry Allen and Iris West. Her powers are the same as her sister and cousin which are - flying, super strength, heat vision, freeze breath, x-ray vision, super hearing, super speed, and indestructible. She also gets a few powers from the particle explosion which are - shape-shifting, immune to kryptonite, and controls liquids. She is currently 26 years old.

Kara Zor-El (Danvers): She is Leonie's younger sister. She is also from Krypton. She landed on Earth after her cousin seeing as he had already grown up. She hasn't seen Leonie since she has arrived but she's grown up and made friends and been able to help as Supergirl with the help of her friends and sister and the DEO. She still looks for her sister but hasn't found her yet. She works at Catco Worldwide and is a reporter and is dating a guy named Mon-El who also crashed on Earth. She is currently 24 years old.

Clark Kent (Kal-El): He is the cousin of Kara and Leonie. He is also Superman and landed in Earth years before them both. When Kara landed he sent her to the family he grew up with but couldn't find Leonie. He looks for her whenever he has a break from Metropolis. He is a reporter. He is dating a girl name, Lois Lane. He is currently 27 years old.(He's only older bc of the amount of time he was on Earth.)

Iris West: She is Leonie's friend. She lives in Central City and has grown up with Barry and Leonie. She is a reporter and doesn't know about Leonie's powers. She is currently 23 years old.

Caitlyn Snow: She works at Star labs with Cisco and Dr.Wells. She meets Leonie when she gets struck by lightning the night the particle accelerator exploded. She finds out she's an alien and helps her find Kara. She is currently 24 years old.

Barry Allen: He is friends with Iris and Leonie. He meets Kara when he helps her with 2 metahumans in National City. He finds out about Leonie's powers when the particle accelerator explodes and he sees it firsthand. He becomes the Flash. He is currently 26 years old.

Cisco Ramon: He meets Leonie when she gets struck by lightning the night the particle accelerator explodes. He works at Star Labs with Caitlyn and Barry. He is currently 25 years old.

Dylan Smyth: He is Leonie's Best Friend who she met her first day in Central City. They are practically inseparable. He knows about her powers because he is the only one she told besides her family. He is gay and is dating Oliver Queen. He is a photographer and gets powers of mind control and mind reading from the particle explosion. He is currently 27 years old.