Chapter 4

Leonie's POV:

As I got to the hospital, I went to the receptionist and asked, "Hello I'm Leonie. What room is Dylan Smyth in?" She smiled and said, "He's in room 314 on level 3." I smiled and thanked her before heading towards the elevator. I hit the 3rd button and as soon as it dinged I was heading towards Dylan's room. As soon as I got there, I walked in and saw him sitting up in his bed with Oliver right next to him. He smiled and waved me in before turning to Oliver and telling him to go get some coffee and food now that I was here. He smiled at me and Oliver waved goodbye as he walked past me. I went to his bedside and hugged him before sitting down. He smiled and said, "Guess what? Ok so before you ask I know you were in a coma and second I was too for about 6-7 months. I have had to stay here for a while because I have a piece of shrapnel in me but besides that, I have awesome news! I can read and control minds!" I smiled and exclaimed, "No way! Really?" He nodded and I said, "I'm super sorry about the shrapnel and coma and all but I have more powers too. It's super weird." He nodded and smiled back before standing up and saying, "I should be leaving the hospital for good in the next week or two but Oliver has been staying with me so we have been talking more and getting more serious." I squealed and sat on the bed next to him before saying, "I'm really happy for you guys! My ship has sailed and it's never gonna sink! If you get married I better be maid of honor or whatever." We started laughing and then he smiled and said, "So, when will you get a boyfriend?" I looked at him surprised before replying, "You know I don't have time for a boyfriend. I have work and then I have to save up for travel because I have to find Kara." He smiled sadly and said, "Have you found any leads? You know, being the most badass detective in Central City?" I shook my head and said, "Not yet but I doubt she lives here. She would practically live in Jitters if she did." He laughed and we continued talking until my phone started beeping and I answered.

<<PHONE CONVERSATION>> B =Barry; L=Leonie

B: Hey Cisco asked me to call you and tell you he has your suit ready

L: OK Thanks I will be there soon. By the way, we weren't the only ones who got powers.

B: Oh ok, well Caitlyn and I start looking into it.

I hung up and said, "I have to go but I will be back and I will visit as much as possible." He nodded and waved me out right as Oliver came in.