Chapter 1

Leonie's POV:

Beep beep beep
I turned my alarm off and got up. I grabbed some clean clothes and headed to my bathroom to shower. I got dressed in my clothes and grabbed my phone before heading downstairs. I grabbed my bag and breakfast and headed to get coffee. I stopped at my best friends/neighbors house and waited outside. After a few minutes Dylan came outside and I said, "Ready to go?" He nodded and we linked arms and continued walking to Jitters. When we got to the Jitters we headed our separate ways. After a few minutes, Barry and Iris walked in. Dylan sat at a table with Oliver talking about god knows what. As I waited to order Barry and I talked about the particle accelerator and going tonight. I agreed that we should go and invited Iris. She agreed, saying she had to for work and left to go to her office and Barry headed to CCPD.
>>>>>>Skip brought to you by apples<<<<<<
I grabbed my bag and phone and saw Iris waiting outside for me. I smiled and said, "Hey ready to get Barry and head to Star Labs?" She nodded and said, "I'm excited because it's Barry little sad nerd dream and it's about to come true although I don't understand anything that's happening." I nodded and said, "Well what better way to learn right?" We laughed and arrived at CCPD, heading to Barry's lab. When we got there he was still working and we asked him about it and he said he forgot. We asked Joe if he could come and he agreed so we headed out. When we got here it was packed and as we were listening to Dr.Wells speech, someone stole Iris purse so we ran after them and by the time we caught up he punched Barry and Eddie Thawne had just arrived. Iris and I rolled our eyes and helped Barry get some ice back at CCPD. After a bit, Iris headed home and I was helping Barry clean up in his lab when all of a sudden the building shook and on the tv, it said that there was a problem with the particle accelerator. The lady on the screen said that it just exploded. Barry turned it off and we continued working when he asked me to help him close the sunlight. As we were doing it lightning came down and using my speed I jumped in front of Barry but it went through me and hit him and then I passed out.