Chapter 13

Two Week Later:

Leonie's POV:

I had just finished putting all my stuff on the truck that was going to take it to my new house in Europe. I went over to Dylan's and we decided to go shopping. After about an hour we headed home and I helped Dylan put away the stuff he bought. A few minutes later I grabbed my bag and the letters. I headed to CCPD and into Barry's lab. I knew it was the last time I would see it for a while. I got his letter out of the stack and put it on his desk. I headed down to Joe's desk and put his letter on his desk. I went to Captain Singh's office and said, "Today is the day I leave. I hope you and Rob stay very happy. Goodbye." He nodded and I walked out of the precinct. I headed towards S.T.A.R. Labs. When I got there, I went to Cisco's lab and left his letter then put Caitlyn's on her desk. I headed to Iris's apartment and left the letter in her mail slot before heading back to Dylan's house. When I got there I handed the letter for Oliver to Dylan and asked him to deliver it to him for me. He nodded and asked, "Are you ready to go? I got the car started." I nodded and we headed to the airport. After we got there, we headed toward the ticket area and he hugged me and we said our goodbye's before I went to the waiting area. I felt tears coming but I ignored them, wiping my eyes. After about 15 minutes, they called for my flight and I stood up, grabbing my carry-on bag and getting in the line. After a few minutes, I was at the front of the line and gave them my ticket. They checked it and I got on the plane.

>>Skip Flight<<

When we landed I headed to the taxi area(?) and got one to my new house. When I arrived I tipped the driver and went into the house. I turned my phone off of airplane mode and saw I had missed calls from everyone and a bunch of texts. I texted Dylan and told him I landed safely and that I was getting a new phone here so expect a random number to text him. I sighed turning my phone off and setting it on the counter before starting to unpack.

Authors Note:

I know this was really short but what I am planning to do is have a collection of the books and make it a series. It probably doesn't make sense right now but I hope it does in the end.

-Anna😘✌🏼

^Thats the house and the rooms in it