Chapter 7

Leonie's POV:

As we arrived at S.T.A.R. Labs, Cisco handed me a necklace and told me to put it on. I did as I was told and after it was on, Cisco told me to press the middle jewel and when I did it turned into my suit. I looked up surprised and said, 'This is so cool. It's micro-nano technology isn't it?" He nodded looking excited and said, "I got bored and this is just a test version so it's not perfected yet." I nodded and Barry speed dressed into his suit before saying, "Alright Leonie, are you ready for this race?" I nodded and said, "Yeah, but let me text Oliver to meet here instead of my apartment." He nodded and after texting Oliver I turned to Caitlyn and said, "Do you want to join my friend and I in wedding crashing? You can come to Cisco. We just decided on doing something out of our comfort zone and this was it. I'm gonna invite Iris too." Caitlyn looked skeptical but said, "I guess but while you guys are racing I will have to get a dress." Cisco then looked up excited and said, "I will definitely join and also, I can make dresses. It's basically like the suits but more awesome." I nodded and said, "Alright then I have a race to win!" Barry rolled his eyes and said, "In your dreams Leonie but it's on. We race all the way around Central City and back." I nodded and Cisco started the countdown.

<<Time skip brought to you by Cisco's awesome hair>>

As we got closer to the labs I was in the lead and then right near the end, Barry sped up just enough to where we tied coming into the main lab. After a few seconds to catch our breath I realized that they all looked worried and I asked, "What happened?" Cisco pointed towards the screen where there was a tornado heading towards the city and when I paid close enough attention to it I saw a person inside it. I looked at Barry and said, "Don't change yet. There is a person in there which means it's a metahuman." He looked closely and then his eyes got wide in recognition. "That's the farm where Joe went! Come on Leonie." He grabbed my arm and ran outside before heading towards the farm. I flew up and headed right after him. As we got there we saw Joe on the ground, thrown against a patrol car. I looked at Barry and he nodded heading towards Joe to check on him and I spoke into my comm saying, "Hey Cisco it's heading towards Central City and it's not getting any slower." He spoke back saying, "Fly around it in the opposite direction to unravel it. But the speed you will have to go may cause you to be torn to pieces." I sighed before replying, "I have to try and thank's Cisco." I came closer to the tornado and started flying around it in the opposite direction as fast as I could. After a couple seconds, Barry joined in helping me as we went at our fastest speed. I felt my head hurt right before the tornado stopped and I passed out falling to the ground.

Authors Note:

^^Hey so this is what the necklace looks like that Cisco gave Leonie with her suit in