Thunder Storm

Patrick Imagine

____________________

"Mommy! Daddy!" Madison screamed, running down the hall to her parent's room. When she heard the loud boom and crackle of the thunder storm, she shot up and hopped up out of bed.

Madison burst through the ajar door and jumped into the bed, waking both her parents. "What is it Baby girl?" Patrick asked sitting up, speaking huskily while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm scared." Madison spoke in her squeaky four year old voice.

You sat up and laid against your pillows, rubbing your eyes afterwards. "Maddy, you have to be a big girl now. The thunder isn't gonna hurt you." You exclaimed.

"But it's loud and scary." Madison said, getting teary eyed.

"Aw, come here, Princess." Patrick slightly smiled. He held his arms out. Madison crawled over and Patrick sat her in between you both.

"This will be the final time you sleep with mommy and daddy, okay?" You told Madison. She nodded her head while a single tear rolled down her cheek.

BOOM!

"Ah!" Madison screamed in tears. Patrick hugged her. She held on to him tight, not wanting to let go of his white T-shirt.

"It's okay, Princess." Patrick whispered. He kissed the top of her head full of long curls. "Let's just go to sleep, the thunder is gonna be all gone in the morning, okay?"

"Okay." Madison cried still holding onto Patrick. He laid her down in between you both, then laid down himself.

"You still afraid, Maddy?" You asked laying back down.

"A little." She answered closing her eyes. After Madison shut her eyes, loud crackles sounded in the sky. Madison gasped, shooting her eyes open.

"It's okay, Maddy, just go to sleep." While you were saying this, Patrick was already sound asleep from being tired already. You rubbed Madison's back until she fell asleep. Then you fell asleep after.

Comments and Votes are appreciated !